Most people generally use WordPress for creating a website for their business. So, if you do search around the web, then you may find several such themes that commemorate the idea of trading. In short, if you have a charity or prayer-related website, then it might be a little bit challenging for you to find something that caters to your purpose.
But, there is no need to worry about it. Here, to help you in this aspect, we will be talking about some of the best prayer WordPress themes that will suit your purpose perfectly. Besides mentioning their names, we will be providing some insights about their salient features as well. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s wrap up our books and get started with it.
Top 12 Best Prayer WordPress Themes for Your Website
When talking about the best church or prayer website-related themes, the first name that comes to the mind is Religious. It is an all-in-one plugin that can help you with anything and everything.
For starters, it comes with a PODCAST player, which can be employed to inform everyone about prayers, donations, rules, and many more. If you want to, then you can also use it for selling essentials from your organization or church.
There is also a separate gallery section available in the theme that can aid you in posting relevant videos and images as well. Also, in essence, it is a color-changing theme. So, you can always play with them to make your website look better than ever.
- It is highly responsive and mobile-friendly
- Has more than 100 shortcodes for setting up the contents in a proper manner
- Comes with a quirky-looking Gospel and Sermons music section
- It is integrated with several social media platforms
- Features over 360 icons for a better site-building experience
As you can already understand from its name, SKT Trust is perfect for both prayer and trust organizations. The whole design of the theme is quite minimalistic, which, in turn, will help you to preach about calmness and peace throughout your website.
There is a wide slider available in the theme. Here, you can post about the upcoming events, donation requests, and the programs that you are going to conduct in the near future. Moreover, you can also showcase your causes properly in this section.
Widely regarded as one of the best prayer WordPress themes, SKT Trust also comes with an Options Panel feature. You can use it to manage various features of the theme without any difficulties. Moreover, the tool is also compatible with almost all the donation plugins available on the web.
- Comes with several CTA (call-to-action) sections
- The theme is compatible with Stripe, PayPal, and many other money-based apps
- A huge number of charitable causes can be added to it
- It is widget-friendly and easy to use
- It can be integrated with page builders
Are you looking for a minimalistic theme that can help you to make your prayer website look well up to the mark? Then, you can definitely opt for SKT Charity Pro. Besides its decent looks, the theme also comes with CTA options that can lead the users to the crucial sections of your site.
In SKT Charity Pro, you can make a donor’s list, donation list, testimonials, and a few other things as well. Moreover, the plugin is also translation-ready. Therefore, no matter which country your consumer belongs to, they can always understand everything that is written on your site.
There is an in-built gallery available in the plugin as well. You can keep the videos or images in it. Also, the plugin comes with over 580 icons, which can be used for different purposes. Additionally, SKT Charity Pro is quite easy to use tool. So, if you are a beginner, then it should be the best bet for you.
- Has over 650 Google fonts
- It is cross-browser compatible
- SEO-friendly and loads a lot faster than usual
- Can be integrated with the latest update of WordPress
- Boasts 8+ template options
Unlike the previous options, the Holy Church is rather unique and comes with several color and styling options. There are several in-built sections available in it where you can keep videos, images, audios, and many other things. Also, it is one of those rare prayer WordPress themes that come with a blog section.
You can also write Christianity-related write-ups here to turn your regular site into a full-fledged prayer website. Moreover, if you do not like the primary look of the theme, then you can also reorganize it completely. There is a full-screen banner available in the theme, where you can include a video or a banner image for better visibility. Changing colors is also possible in this plugin.
- Comes with a plethora of font choices with Latin and Cyrillic subset
- Has a lot of different layout options
- It is compatible with a lot of SEO-based plugins
- The theme is short-code friendly
- It is both highly responsive and ideal for Smartphone users
The fundraiser comes with several different layouts that can help you to make your website look better than ever. If you want to, then you can also change the colors of it to make things look even more charming and gorgeous.
Besides, there are four different heading styles available as well in the plugin. Hence, to make your prayer website look more informative, you can put different types of headings on each of your contents. The best thing about Fundraiser is its minimalistic design. It is also quite responsive and opens swiftly on mobile devices.
Various much-needed tools, such as audio embed, event management, and booking plugin, video, etc can be integrated with the theme. Lastly, the program also comes with more than 800 different fonts that can help you to create your prayer website in a unique manner.
- It is compatible with several other SKT-made themes
- Does support the latest version of WordPress
- Comes with four layout variants for designing the header section
- It is very responsive and can be opened in any type of browsers
- Comes with 1000+ icons’ pack
Just like its name suggests, the Simple theme is, indeed, quite easy to use. It does come with a lot of tools, but you won’t have to go through an intricate learning curve to use them. In a way, Simple can make your website look quite minimalistic and eye-soothing.
However, if you do not want to your site to look boring, then you can change the colors and background. You may also download new images in it and use them wherever they fit in perfectly. It is one of those few prayer WordPress themes that feature coloring options.
You can use them make your site look more distinctive than the other similar alternatives. Simple comes with around 700 different fonts. So, it can make your blogs or written contents look somewhat quirky and beautiful.
- Supports several high-end gallery plugins
- Comes with an easy-to-use sidebar, which is user-friendly as well
- Has a wide variety of template and blog options
- It is cross-browser attuned
- Features elegant styling components
Do you want to make your prayer website look creative yet dynamic? Then, SKT Perfect should be an ideal option for you. The homepage of the theme has been created with a high-end page builder. Hence, you can edit everything without any sweat.
Additionally, it can also work alongside several different language-based plugins like WPML, Polylang, etc. So, even foreigners can come to your website and read your preaches and prayer-related content!
Also, there are several pre-installed templates available in the theme that can help you to refurbish the overall look whenever you like. Unlike others, SKT Perfect has an HD-ready feature. So, you can upload high-end photos and videos, especially of the events, on it.
- It supports a lot of different short-code plugins
- The user can amalgamate it with various payment plugins
- Two different types of site layouts available in it
- It is completely translation-ready
- Has almost all the social media-related widget with sharing options
Whether you believe it or not but a prayer website does look better with a minimalistic approach. Hence, if you are thinking about creating a website, which is dedicated to Christianity, then SKT White Pro should be your go-to option.
Moreover, there is a huge header available on the website where you can post about religious events, donations, and a few other things that you want to let your subscribers know about. SKT White Pro also comes with 50+ social media icons. So, it becomes easier for you to integrate prayer website with SM platforms and expose it to a lot of users.
- It is compatible with various WooCommerce plugins
- The backend of the theme is pretty simple
- It comes with several analytic and portfolio options for offering a better user experience
- The theme is SEO-friendly
- It is HD-ready
Shudh Pro can be yet another excellent choice that can help you to create a minimalistic yet eye-catching website. The base design of the theme comes with an eye-pleasing white color with the use of black-colored fonts.
Known as one of the best prayer WordPress themes available on the web, Shudh Pro is translation-ready. So, you can add any type of language in it and preach your religious views and prayers. It can make your website icon-friendly as well.
There is a color picker available in the theme. You can pick any tint or shade from there and give your prayer website the touch of Midas. It also comes with over a hundred fonts that you can use throughout your website.
- Comes with exquisitely-designed and fully responsive layouts
- You can make your blogs look more unique with the different font options
- Both the footer and header of the website can be equipped with widgets
- Easy to use and edit
- Has more 600 icons altogether
The base variant of Naturo does come with a minimal look. However, if you do buy the premium version, then you can change the styling in almost any way you like. There are a plethora of colors and font options available in it that can make your prayer website look more religious and spiritual.
Unlike many of its rivals, Naturo is SEO-friendly and responsive. So, with this one implemented on it, your website would always rank at the top of search results. There is also a blog area available where you can add your own writings and make everyone know about your thoughts about religion.
- Has more than 700 font icons in it
- It is a drop down-ready theme
- It does support the current version of WordPress
- Comes with the blog layout and page template functionality
- Has a separate About Us section
If you want to put a little bit of corporate touch on your prayer website, for donations, then using Kraft should be a decent idea for you. It does come with various common features, just like any other theme mentioned here. However, it is still unique and exquisite in its own accord.
For starters, Kraft comes with various minimalistic layouts that are ideal for a prayer website. You can use the coloring option if you want to make everything look a little bit more vibrant. There are more than 500 amazing fonts available for you to make things look more personalized.
It also comes with a lot of shortcodes, which can be used for creating a donation form. Lastly, like every other plugin in the list, this one, too, is SEO-friendly and supports the latest version of WordPress.
So, if you are looking for one of the best prayer WordPress themes to create a decent religious website, then this one should be your go-to option.
- One of the best multipurpose themes available out there
- You can change the color of anything and everything with the color picker
- Has a pre-built homepage section for offering a greater user experience
- Compatible with several WooCommerce plugins
- It’s default slider features 12 different animation effects
So, we are going to finish up with our list with one of the simplest and subtlest theme, Complete Pro. However, unlike how it looks, the plugin does come with a lot of features. So, you can definitely have some fun with it.
To begin with, the plugin comes with a lot of color options to help you to create your prayer website from scratch. Secondly, there are a lot of different layout designs and customizers that can help you to preview your changes at the live timing. Hence, with it, you can create your prayer site in a more personalized manner.
- It is cross-browser compatible
- It has more than 600 fonts
- The shortcodes are quite easy to use
- The theme has more than one footer and header layout choices
- It increases the speed of your page
These are a few of the themes that you can use for your prayer-based WordPress website.