Please read this carefully!
By accessing this website and using our themes you agree to the following Terms and Conditions by default:
Access: You cannot sell, rent, share or transfer your access to our website.
Acceptable Use: You shall use the product and services in its true form and refrain from any activity which may infringe, disrupt or delay services to the other users. You shall not use the services for any malicious activities such as sending spam, unsolicited messages, harass, stalk or threaten any other person or system. You shall not create any script, software, code or program which may impair, disrupt, diminish or add functionality to the services.
RESELLING OUR THEMES IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. You can use the themes for your client websites and create your own websites but you cannot resell our themes as it is to other customers. If found we will file DMCA and your domain and hosting will be suspended and will ask PayPal and Stripe authorities to suspend your account.
All our WordPress plugins, themes and their source code available for download on this website are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
All of our WordPress themes and plugins cater to minimum requirements of WordPress as given in this link: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/ If your hosting does not meet the WordPress requirements, our themes and plugins may also not have the desired functionality.
Pricing of the theme may vary from time to time and will be charged as per actual price on the day of the purchase.
Purchase of a theme is one time charge.
Support and updates to the theme after 1 year is $18 per year. Theme continues to work fine even if you don’t pay for the yearly support and updates.
For all themes package it renews at $69 for support as well as updates and access to new themes after a period of 1 year. You can ask for additional discounts for all themes renewal.
All our sales are final and we offer NO REFUND. We do not process refunds as they are digital goods of intangible nature. You have agreed to the terms and conditions before purchase.
All Theme Packages do not qualify for Refunds including renewals and subscriptions. Kindly email us questions if you have before purchasing All Themes Package. You can cancel renewals and subscriptions before it again renews within the time duration of 1 year.
European Union Customers paying using FastSpring gateway are charged additional VAT by the gateway for which they can ask them invoice. If you want to avoid paying that tax kindly fill the VAT ID when required. If paid using PayPal no such taxes are levied as we are in India.
All coding work is done from scratch and all of our themes are coded as per WordPress coding standards (https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Coding_Standards)
Images on all of our themes are from Flickr commercial usage allowed or Pixabay.com GPL compliant. However we cannot guarantee for the Copyright of these images since they come from third party source. We sell themes and not images and their usage on our website is for demo purposes only. Any image found copyright protected should be either purchased or given due credit to the owner.
We (Company, Employees, Directors, CEO or anyone directly related to the company) are not liable for any claims, costs, demands, damages, liabilities, or expenses that may arise due to use of any of our themes or services or breach of these terms and conditions.
We are also not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages by the use of our themes, or this website or by use of our services offered.
1. We don’t work during the weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays. However we do reply back if the situation is very urgent.
2. Also we didn’t get paid or are getting paid from your clients. So please don’t post via email or on this forum saying i have to submit website tomorrow and its urgent and do this for us. Well we are not the ones supposed to be getting involved in all this. You can show the work in progress to your client until we respond.
3. Normally our all themes are bug free however some people relate custom requirements of theirs to bugs. So things like removing search box, placing it somewhere else, or things like having different button formats, solving css issues relating to use of a plugin are all custom requirements and not bugs into our themes. So give us your website, access to your website etc for these kind of requests.
4. Some users don’t know how to install themes, we help them in installing themes however for this we need access to your website. We never save your access nor are spammers or hackers to cause a problem in your website. You can also change your passwords later on after we help you. So telling us that we can’t give the site access as its precious like diamonds will only result in replying back to you from us that we cannot help you and can only tell you instructions via email otherwise. That’s the most then.
5. Use of fancy galleries, third party plugins of security, fancy jquery sliders etc can cause conflicts in any WordPress theme with functionality and not just our themes. So its a request to use the ones which are popular and are known to cause lesser conflicts. We will help you in solving most but we can’t guarantee because there are more than 100,000 plugins and which will cause what error or conflict is unknown and no theme provider on earth can provide a theme which will work with each of the plugins.
6. If you receive any error during installation of the theme then do send us access, you might be doing it wrong and we will install the theme FREE for you on your server.
7. We do acknowledge the fact that the above rules might seem bad for some. But trust us we do want repeat, long time customers. We would love if you keep on purchasing our themes for your website so we go ahead and do 99% of the requests we receive.
8. We do hold the right to deny support to users whose subscription expires within a week and is asking us access to newly launched themes. We also hold the right to deny support to users who misbehave, are rude, have posted negative reviews about our website elsewhere trying to blackmail us using that and for other reasons which is not healthy for any vendor to client relationship.
Does your themes work on WordPress.com?
Yes they work on Premium, Business and eCommerce Plan where they provide adding external premium themes.
We do not charge any direct/indirect taxes and all theme prices written on the website are final.
These terms of service shall be exclusively governed by the laws of the state of Maharashtra, India and any dispute arising from this agreement shall be exclusively brought to the courts of the Nagpur district court.
Go ahead and feel free to contact us via the contact us form given on top navigation of the website.