Before we dive into what the best mobile website builder tools are, it is important to have a walk through the importance of it.
Previously the trend was all about creating websites friendly for desktop because computers were the friendliest device to do a quick searching for information.
However, it all started with a developer who built a website. The website only showed ten of the pages for a local haircut salon.
The customers of the salon had to slowly load all the pages on their Netscape browsers. A very similar scenario from two decades earlier, right!
The inception of the idea to make mobile-friendly websites has changed the world after then. Also, Google has let others know that the website’s online visibility also relies much on the mobile version.
However, building two or one responsive website for various devices is tiresome. That’s exactly where the mobile website builder tools come as the best savior for the developers.
A good mobile website builder tool adds speed to the development process while creating a wonderful website. So, are you looking for one of the best mobile website builder tools for 2022?
Then here are the best ones for you and also what to look for in the best mobile website builder. Read on to know more:
What are the must-have factors in the best mobile website builder?
If you are thinking of building a mobile responsive website on your own, then you have to look at some of the must-have features for it.
As the developers look for the best tool that works according to their ease, they also look for those features which are simply great for making a designing process utmost intuitive.
Hence here are some of the best features that you should look for in the development of a highly mobile responsive website:
Plenty of valuable templates to start with:
The development process of the mobile website needs to have more focus on it to avoid any kind of drawbacks with the designs. Hence the templates in such cases come as the best way to choose the design for your website.
Even the best of beginners start with the templates as you can make more advanced changes along with CSS or HTML. Using the templates reduces the time of developing a site which is great for faster and convenient development.
Much reliable hosting:
As you are building a website for your clients or you are managing it on your own, you need to make sure that it is easier to handle all the elements necessary for the business.
And you definitely must not worry about the hosting. Hence it is essential to pick tools that come with high grade and secure hosting at a very reasonable pricing rate.
Responsive designing capability:
As you go to pick the mobile website designing tool for your purpose, you have to ensure that it is capable of creating a very responsive design.
Though most of the developers claim their designs to be the most responsive ones, they are not that promising. Thus, it is always very much essential to test all the templates on your device to see either these are responsive or not.
Drag and drop interface:
A drag and drop interface is one of the most critical functions for a tool to make your working experience smooth.
Thus, while you do the complex coding, you must not want the features to create any other hassle to your job. Hence look for a drag and drop interface before picking a tool.
Apps that work well with the interface:
Many times, overlooking the apps imposes various problems with the design. However, some of the website builder companies work well in vetting the app developers. Hence pick a tool that offers you this ease in your work.
Built-in eCommerce tools:
Not each of the businesses is meant to start selling online. Sometimes you might feel the need to run online blogs or simply post information about your store.
However, if you are looking to start with online selling, then it is essential to pick a tool that comes with the built-in eCommerce tools to make your job easier.
Best Mobile Website Builder tools in 2022:
There are plenty of tools to look for in 2022 as the best tool in the market if you are in search of any. When it comes to picking the best tool for your eCommerce website, it is vital to make sure that you are paying attention to all the essential features in it.
Hence, we are here to help you with the best mobile website builder tools for 2022 that you can use to give your job the utmost speed and perfection. Have a look:
When it comes to the best tool for your job, Squarespace is one of those names that top the list. Squarespace is one of those great tools that deal with plenty of stunning templates.
If you are looking for a mobile website along with large and high-resolution graphics, then this one is the best pick for you.
Though Squarespace started dealing with the regular websites only, it has also expanded itself to build up a top-notch eCommerce facility. It works with brilliant payment processing and shopping cart modules that let you add more perfection to your site.
The system that it uses is highly visual and simply excellent for the launch of various websites quite fast. At the same time, the pricing rate of it is much reasonable, and the hosting it offers is very easy performing with excellent efficiency.
- You can use it to manage multiple websites for your network or your clients.
- The template works as a highly visual one with some modern-looking options in it.
- The Developer Program on it allows for the full customization of the websites along with the various templates, custom coding, and integrations.
- The template looks nice and works quite impressively while running seamlessly on mobile devices.
- Includes most of the features without any need of installing the apps
- The online tools are very powerful as it comes with no transaction fees, free SSL certificate and an unlimited number of products.
- Squarespace does not come up with any app store, which can be considered as a limitation of this tool.
- The backend website building lacks intuitiveness in its functionality, compared to Shopify and Wix.
Before you purchase this mobile website builder tool for your work, it is better to look at the overall cost and the piercing plans of Squarespace. It comes with a free trial without any need to use a credit card. Here are the pricing plans:
- Personal website: $12 / month
- Business Website: $18/month
- Basic Online Store: $ 26/month
- Advanced online Store: $40/ month
Squarespace is suitable for those who intend to keep high-resolution photographs that look great on mobile devices. Squarespace is great in offering proper mobile and desktop support with its best pricing rate and multiple features.
At the same time, the way it looks on the smartphone and tablets definitely helps in creating a great user experience.
As you look for the best and widely reckoned mobile website builder tool for your job, nothing can be a much wholesome solution than Shopify. It is an excellent solution that you need for making a fantastic online store.
When it comes to building up a great eCommerce store for your business, Shopify offers great solutions within a few minutes.
It is one of the most popular ways to launch your online store. At the same time, it has much interesting significance in creating an extensive app store with interesting themes and simplicity in the functions.
Also, there is an excellent pricing option which is simply great for building up a highly intuitive website.
- It comes as a complete online store builder along with an unlimited number of products and no transaction fees.
- Shopify lets you make blog posts and website pages outside of the online store.
- It offers you access to the large app store.
- There are plenty of beautiful and responsive themes available for the website.
- Shopify integrates with the various social networks along with the direct Facebook Ads option.
- It comes with customer support with both the resources and dedicated support, which is great for scaling a business.
- The pricing is much reasonable compared to other tools
- Shopify is not made for the regular business website building purpose
- It requires an expert developer who knows the unique Shopify coding language
- Though it supports the third-party payment gateways, t requires a transaction fee
- With the up-gradation, the price keeps going up continuously
The pricing on Shopify is much competition amongst all the other eCommerce platform-building tools. It does not come with any plans, only for the websites.
At the same time, it also comes with a much cheaper option to add a much simpler online store to the existing website. Shopify also includes a free trial and hosting for all the plans available on this platform. Here are the
plans it offers:
- Shopify Lite – $9/ month
- Basic Shopify- $ 29/month
- Shopify- $79/ month
- Advanced Shopify- $299/ month
- Shopify plus – Starts at $2000/ month
Shopify works as a much faster website builder for building up a highly functioning online store. For building up an eCommerce store, Shopify simply offers all the essential and necessary features and functionalities.
Building a store with Shopify helps the consumers to become more interested in shopping through mobile devices.
Also, it’s simply incredible that Shopify comes with an extensive library for mobile responsive themes. All of the eCommerce items become easier to show to the customers which they can shop easily.
You can add larger buttons with many accessible product photos. At the same time, you can also expect all the apps to work better on mobile sites.
However, for a standard business website, Shopify is not at all a great choice. For a mobile online store, it is a great tool to go for.
When you go to find the best mobile website builder tools for your development, one of the most reckoned names that you will hear is definitely Wix.
With its plenty of fun TV advertisements and easier interface, Wix strives to stand out as one of the great tools for all the beginners. It comes up with one of the best drag and drops editors, which makes it easier to work with Wix.
At the same time, it is filled with brilliant quality templates, which are simply great to give your website a top-notch look.
One of the most interesting parts about Wix is, the brand always strives to come up with something new every time and improves the site builder. At the same time, the price is also great.
- Wix is one of the more flexible and affordable tools compared to the other website builders.
- The eCommerce features it offers is much easy and friendly to use
- It includes the free plan, in case you don’t want a custom domain
- Wix comes up with an App Market to extend the functionality of your website
- The drag and drop editor is highly impressive for top-notch editing.
- Wix works with a tool named Corvid. It is an advanced platform to develop web apps from the convenience of the dashboard from Wix.
- Not suitable for building up a robust online store with it. The eCommerce features are limited.
- The storage and the video minutes are limited for a few plans.
Before you go to pick Wix for your job, it is essential to know about its pricing structure. Wix usually comes up with two types of plans. One is for regular websites, and the other is for eCommerce websites.
The pricing is much affordable and adequately suitable for your purpose. At the same time, it comes up with free hosting, custom domain support, and Google Analytics for all the plans.
- Combo Website: $8/ month
- Unlimited website: $17/ month
- Pro website: $22/month
- VIP website: $39/ month
- Business Basic: $23/ month
- Business unlimited: $27/ month
- Business VIP: $49/month
- Business Enterprise: $500/ month
Wix is one of the great mobile website builders with its comprehensive support. It helps you to make a professional website quite easily and at the same time renders much responsiveness to the website.
At the same time, you can also customize your features along with its advanced developing tool. Wix also comes up with an extensive app library which is highly easier to use to build up a mobile environment.
WordPress is one of the most heard mobile website builders, which is highly used with its great functionalities. There are plenty of WordPress site builders available for the job.
However, one of the best and the most reliable ones are definitely the Elementor. It comes up with a free version and, at the same time, integrates appropriately with WordPress. At the same time, it offers a very clean drag and drops editor/
It works well with some great tools for lead generation and conversion ease. Also, it goes great along with the various modules and settings to create any type of website necessary for your work.
One of the best parts is, Elementor simply works great with the other WordPress themes.
- WordPress Elementor offers you incredible control over your website
- This free Elementor Plugin comes with 30 modules which are great for any business.
- Some of its plans come with the popup and the WooCommerce site builders.
- You can have easy access to more widgets and the Pro template
- The drag and drop editor is great in making your job easier.
- You can easily design online stores with at least 15 shop widgets.
- The higher plans on WordPress is a bit more expensive
- It requires more and more site maintenance as the elements like hosting and security are not adequately managed.
WordPress comes up with a free download feature. It includes the drag and drop builder and 30 other basic widgets. Anything out of these is going to come up with a cost. Here are the plans it offers:
- Personal: $49/ year
- Plus: $99/ year
- Expert: $199/ year
Though WordPress comes up as free, however, you must not forget to consider its costs for the hosting and themes. The Bluehost hosting starts at the price of $2.95/month.
At the same time, you will receive a free domain name. Some of the themes are free. Some premium themes will cost you $50-$150.
If you are looking for an all-rounder website builder for your mobile responsive site, then you will enjoy the Elementor interface. To get more control over your websites, unlike other site builders, this one is simply the best.
If you are looking for the quickest and easiest option to make your website highly responsive, then it may not be suitable for you. However, to create an excellent website for mobile devices, the Elementor is a fine one.
Duda comes up as one of the top team collaboration systems that go simply be great for building a stunning mobile website. It is nicely made up for the agencies, hosting companies, and publishers based on its highly scalable and affordable platform.
What is more interesting about this platform is, you can easily pay per website. At the same time, you can opt for more team-based plans to receive multiple websites with your package. Also, you can get the simply incredible speed with its Amazon Web Services hosting.
- It comes with the team and agency plan, which includes various collaboration tools and features necessary for client management.
- It lets you backup your website and enables you to restore it in case something goes wrong.
- The website communication tool it contains is much unique in performance
- This builder makes it easier to build a multilingual website
- The lower tiers that it includes are highly affordable. You can easily buy individual websites at only $14/month cost
- It lacks an app store. Hence you won’t get integrations to expand your site.
- It comes along with the eCommerce support, but the plans have product maximums.
Duda offers you a 30-day free trial. At the same time, you can also save your annual payments. Here is the costing plan it offers:
- Basic: $14/month
- Team: $22/ month
- Agency: $74/month
For the agencies, Duda is simply one of the great working mobile website builders. At the same time, it is highly affordable and works as a fast mobile website builder.
Some of its plans are great for collaboration and client management tools. Many of the tools are easier to access on mobile devices to design your website easily.
Weebly is one of the most functioning mobile website builder tools that work with valuable features. It is much similar to Wix. The only difference is that the features of Weebly are fewer than the Wix.
It works with plenty of simple yet unique themes, which are great to give your website a nice and attractive appearance. All of its themes work correctly on mobile devices.
If you are starting to develop as a beginner, then Weebly can simply be your best choice. It is not too complex. Instead, it works with very simple steps and methods.
- Weebly is not that much expensive, even if you are using it with the more advanced plans for eCommerce
- With this mobile theme builder, you can run a forever-free website if you are ready to compromise with the ads.
- It offers high-quality onboarding along with proper educational resources.
- Weebly offers very top-notch customer support for the users
- All the features come with a monthly fee.
- It includes some nice built-in features. At the same time, you can also extend your functionality along with the app store.
- Some of the plans come with the transaction fee in case you are using a third-party payment provider.
- The eCommerce features on it are limited if you are not availing of the Business Plus Plan.
- The page organizing and the posts managing is not that intuitive
- Not much suitable for robust business management
- It lacks the drag and drops features in it
Before you make your decision to purchase the Weebly plans for your task, it is essential to know about its costs. The plans it offers includes:
- Free Plan
- Connect: $12/ month
- Pro: $12/month
- Pro online store: $12/month
- Business: $25/month
- Business Plus: $38/ month
When it comes to picking a simple and easier mobile website builder, then Weebly is one of the great choices to make. For journal writers, teachers, or for those who do not require much high-class technology and features in their website, this tool is much suitable.
Weebly also comes with some of the best deals for small businesses and eCommerce plans. All these provide very nice and intuitive mobile themes. There are also some highly functional apps to help you better.
Jimdo may not be that much more highly popular than the above-mentioned tools, but it has some great features which are worth mentioning. It uses AI to speed up the process of building.
The platform comes with three separate products that are properly integrated. It also includes a domain personalization tool that is highly functioning.
It offers a guide on how to make many exciting designs with artificial intelligence. The starting point of it is very simple. Hence it rightly suits some of the business purposes.
- It comes with a free plan
- The navigation menu in it generates automatically
- You can receive plenty of essential elements for the small businesses
- It lets you have access to an extensive range of stock photos
- All the plans it offers comes with the hosting
- The plans are much affordable, and you don’t have to worry about the advertisements for your website.
- The templates are limited in number and not much modern
- It is pretty difficult to understand how the AI performs
- It comes with different pricing based on your sales process
Jimdo comes with the piercing plan dedicated for both business and eCommerce purposes. It includes a free plan. Hence there is no need for the trial. Here are the plans it offers:
- Play: Free
- Start: $9/month
- Grow: $15/ month
- Basic: $15/month
- Business: $19/month
Jimdo is one of the most promising ones for small businesses. It has a highly functional drag and drops mobile builder feature, which is impressive. Though the feature set is a bit limited, it comes up as an advantage for those who want to keep things simple and easy.
While you think of narrowing down your search for mobile website builders, it is not at all a challenging task to do. All you need to keep in mind is, you are picking the right one based on your needs and requirements. For creating a standard design, Squarespace is the best one.
On the other hand, Wix is best in terms of a drag and drop design. Shopify and Elementor are the most known ones with their reliable performance.
At the same time, for simple mobile responsive website building, Jimdo, Duda, and Weebly are the ones to pick. Hence make sure you are picking the ideal one that rightly aligns with your purpose.