Forum Replies Created
Where will I find the code to copy it and then where do I paste it?
Can you explain a little more what you mean by “swap contents between sections”? The predetermined sections seem to have specific content options.
Website is – http://www.mvpbasketballcoaching.com.au/
The section that I’d like to copy (but then change the content of that section for each copy) is the one titled “Weekly Coaching Sessions”.
And then comes the re-arranging once I can/can’t copy sections.
Again, still not sure of its relevance but here – #23227
Order number? I’ve not had to provide an order number with previous posts asking for help?
Where do I find asset/js/complete.js?
I’d like to know how to change the pace of the testimonials cycling through as well please. My theme is Complete Pro.
I don’t quite understand how to use the Shortcode Ultimate plugin, already have it active but no pop-up box was coming up for when I was trying to edit.
So I’ve gone with the extended version to make it happen (which it has) but if you can show me the tidier version too that would be great. Here is how I’ve made it happen –
<div style=”float: left; width: 46%;”>[custom-facebook-feed]</div>
<div style=”float: right; width: 46%;”>[instagram-feed]</div>
<div style=”clear: both;”></div>
Perfect! Thanks again Dave!
Sorry Dave, I’ve come across two more things as I’ve been playing around this afternoon/evening.
1) The header menu, is there any way to even it all up? If you take a look at it you’ll see that the logo image and the menu text is uneven. How would I make it look more like the example shown in the Complete Documentation?
2) On my homepage, in between Services and Testimonials is it possible to add a section for Instagram photos, Twitter/Facebook feeds or anything like that? I’d prefer a carousel style Instagram photo feed if possible?
Thanks for all your help so far, greatly appreciated!
Thanks Dave, you’ve been a big help!
I’ll call on you again if I need anything else haha
Awesome, thanks Dave.
Another thing I’ve just come across – in the Service Boxes, there’s an icon I can use titled dribbble-3 that is a basketball icon. What is the correct way the icon = text should look like for the image to be shown?
At the moment, I can’t get the actual logo to show, just one of those image boxes you see when an image should be displayed.
Information sent as requested.
As I’ve asked in that contact form, could you please let me know how you fixed/altered the requests above? So that if an error occurs in the future I may be able to fix it myself.
My website is http://www.mvpbasketballcoaching.com.au.
The other thing I’d like to know is – is it possible to have an instagram feed in the sidebar OR is it possible to get rid of the sidebar entirely and have everything more “centered” on pages?
I’ve managed to fix up the code showing.
I’ve also alternated the background colour to give it more of a divide between sections.
What I would like to know is –
1) Is it possible to have all service boxes the same size? If you check my link you’ll see that one is longer than the rest, I’d like them all the same length as the longest one.
2) Is there a basketball icon that can be used as the image, how do I get that icon in there if there is?
3) I’ve added a link to the “Read More” button but it comes up with “Page not Found”.
If you could help with those it’d be a great help, my site is http://www.mvpbasketballcoaching.com.au