- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’d like to add a divider, or simple black line, between each home section option so that with a white background they are easily identifiable and appear to be separated.
I can email through an image of what I mean if that makes it easier?
Also, I have a second question. When I try to make any change with the “Service” boxes, the change always fails and all I see is the code written on the page and not the actual boxes. Can you please explain, in a simple/step-by-step way, how I make the changes and they actually get shown?
Kindly show us your website URL.
I’ve managed to fix up the code showing.
I’ve also alternated the background colour to give it more of a divide between sections.
What I would like to know is –
1) Is it possible to have all service boxes the same size? If you check my link you’ll see that one is longer than the rest, I’d like them all the same length as the longest one.
2) Is there a basketball icon that can be used as the image, how do I get that icon in there if there is?
3) I’ve added a link to the “Read More” button but it comes up with “Page not Found”.
If you could help with those it’d be a great help, my site is http://www.mvpbasketballcoaching.com.au
Here is the documentation on service boxes:
1) Kindly go to Appearance>>Customize>>Basic>>Custom CSS Box
Add this code there:
2) You can your own image icon and add that image in the service shortcode.
3) Did you create pages for service boxes?
A colorful collection of the best baby store WordPress themes is showcased in this article for kids stores and shops, online baby stores, game stores […]
Do you want to create your taxi transport and car rental business site? Are you looking for the best theme that facilitates your website? If, […]
WordPress has been around for 15 years now it’s not going anywhere but up the ladder and you can expect fascinating WordPress trends in 2021. […]