- This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Great, thank you so much for all your help.
Could you let me know why this discrepancy was happening between font styles and sizes (both with the titles + testimonial paragraphs as well), even though all the content had the same default body + H2 styling applied to them? Just curious about how to fix these things in the future.
You can set all of them from the elementor. All these settings are given in Elementor
Thanks, not sure you understood my question though? I was saying that they were all given the same settings in Elementor, but were still appearing different? Could you let me know how you fixed it, please?
Kindly go to pages >> Home Page >> Edit with Elementor >> and follow these steps
1. Click on three dots.
2. Edit section
3. If you want to change font size? Click on edit icon in left side.
4. After that , click on style button.
5. find typography and click on edit icon and change font size as per your need.
See example screenshots:
The first thing that you need to do before you set up your first website is to sit down and do some research. You may […]
The most versatile collection of private airline WordPress themes is distributed in this article for private airlines, airports, flight information and online registration portals, aviation […]
Medical or Clinics is one of the hottest talks in the current scenario. Along with the United States, several other countries are working on its […]