Woocommerce Reviews

Home Forums All Other Themes Woocommerce Reviews

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    JohnJohn
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 24
    • Total: 33

In my be fit theme the woocommerce product reviews won’t work, can you please give me a fix for this thank you.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi John,

Kindly show us your website URL.

Regards,
    Brad

JohnJohn

Yes I am working on a back end sub domain so please if it doesn’t work please let me know. It’s the actual review area on the products. Thanks so much brother.

new.alabamaarms.com

John

Hi John,

Kindly go to wp-conten/themes/be-fit/js/smooth-scroll.js

Remove the smooth-scroll.js file

Regards,
    Brad

JohnJohn

I’m still a little new to this. Please be so kind as to tell me where I might find this. Thank you.

Go to your WordPress website folder then click on wp-content folder. Then click on themes folder, you will find the befit theme folder within befit theme folder you will find the “js” folder. Remove the file smooth-scroll.js from “js folder”.

If you still having the issue then kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Regards,
    Brad

JohnJohn

Still having some problems with it. I have sent in already a log in for SKT with password and all. I have some existing issues that was supposed to be resolved a few weeks ago, I have attempted to give a reminder to kinda ask where we were and have received no response. I will continue trying to locate this folder in my wordpress back end. Thanks for all the help

JohnJohn

I went to the BeFit Theme Functions.php and come across this in the section if this is what you are speaking of do I delete the whole line or just the words?

wp_enqueue_style( ‘skt_befit-basic-style’, get_stylesheet_uri() );
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘skt_befit-editor-style’, get_template_directory_uri().’/editor-style.css’ );
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘skt_befit-base-style’, get_template_directory_uri().’/css/style_base.css’ );
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘skt_befit-nivo-style’, get_template_directory_uri().’/css/nivo-slider.css’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘skt_befit-nivo-slider’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/js/jquery.nivo.slider.js’, array(‘jquery’) );
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘skt_befit-prettyphoto-style’, get_template_directory_uri().’/css/prettyPhoto.css’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘skt_befit-prettyphoto-script’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js’, array(‘jquery’) );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘skt_befit-customscripts’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/js/custom.js’, array(‘jquery’) );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘skt_befit-smooth-scroll’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/js/smooth-scroll.js’, array(‘jquery’) );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘skt_befit-filter-scripts’, get_template_directory_uri().’/js/filter-gallery.js’ );
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘skt_befit-font-awesome-style’, get_template_directory_uri().’/css/font-awesome.min.css’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘skt_befit-testimonialsminjs’, get_template_directory_uri().’/testimonials-rotator/js/jquery.quovolver.min.js’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘skt_befit-testimonials-bootstrap’, get_template_directory_uri().’/testimonials-rotator/js/bootstrap.js’ );
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘skt_befit-testimonialslider-style’, get_template_directory_uri().’/testimonials-rotator/js/tm-rotator.css’ );
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘skt_befit-animation-style’, get_template_directory_uri().’/css/animation.css’ );
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘skt_befit-responsive-style’, get_template_directory_uri().’/css/theme-responsive.css’ );

Hi John,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

JohnJohn

Brad, Thank you for all the prompt responses. I have sent the login information over, as well as a question on an existing case that I have open that was supposed to be corrected weeks ago, or so I was told.

Respectfully, John

Hi John,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

JohnJohn

Thank you very much for all the help!

🙂

JohnJohn

One last question. I am trying to make custom redirects. I was told how to do it by going through my themes functions.php file. Is this in fact the way to do it? If not, what would you advise? If it is will the work I do be deleted when there is an update?

Hi John,

Kindly use redirection plugin for custom redirects.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.