Unable to Add/ Edit the videos

Home Forums All Other Themes Unable to Add/ Edit the videos

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    B K DasB K Das
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

Hi,
    Project link: https://mystagingserver.co.in/projects/icemedialab/
    I can’t add youtube links into my video gallery ([tube_slider id=2]) ([tube_slider id=1]).

Once I paste my youtube link, I cannot find any button to validate/save the link.
    The problem remains and you didn’t answered my last message.
    I’m looking forward for your help, for it’s the last problem left for finishing the building of my website.
    Can you please help me? It would be very kind.

Here’s once again the details:

Whether I use “add youtube” or “edit” on the demo video, the problem is the same:
    I click on “add youtube”. A window pops up. I paste my youtube link and press “ok”. A second window pops up. I press “enter” and it comes back to first window.
    I looked around but I couldn’t find any kind of “save and publish” button. And I can’t close those windows. I had to press the previous button of my navigator to come back to the gallery manager screen.
    I tried it using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
    My WordPress is up to date and seems to be fine.
    I don’t understand, can you check this out and help me please?
    Again, when I click on any video from “Latest Trailers”, it redirect to youtube. I want to open in website only.

thanks,
    BKDas

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.