Tagged: not optimising for mobile device
- January 26, 2018 at 1:41 am #92770
Could you please tell me how to change the size of the Feature Image on the main blogroll and on blog posts?
1. I want the blog post feature image to show display at 750×400 on the main blogroll page http://saralopez.net/blog/
2. I would like the blog post featured image to appear the same size (750×400) at the top of the actual blog post
3. The main blogroll page http://saralopez.net/blog/ is showing the ‘contact form’ widget on the side panel. I would prefer it show ‘recent posts’ widget on the side panel of the blogroll page instead.
4. The only page I want the ‘Contact form’ widget is on the ‘Connect’ page here: http://saralopez.net/connect/
DanielleJanuary 29, 2018 at 9:03 am #92899
DaveJanuary 29, 2018 at 9:46 am #92907
Thank you Dave 🙂January 29, 2018 at 9:59 am #92911
If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/page/14/
DaveFebruary 17, 2018 at 1:58 am #94389
I’ve just noticed that point 4 from above has not been actioned:
>”4. The only page I want the ‘Contact form’ widget is on the ‘Connect’ page here: http://saralopez.net/connect/”
It seems that the Contact Form is still appearing on the following pages:
>Shop & Services
>Product pages that are generated via WooCommerce
Could you please make sure that the only page the contact form appears is on this page: on the ‘Connect’ page here: http://saralopez.net/connect/ I do not want to see it on any other pages, products, posts, categories on the site, please.
Also, would you mind changing the text from “Contact Us” to say “Let’s Connect”
DanielleFebruary 17, 2018 at 3:06 am #94390
One more question. I can’t seem to change the colour of the light grey text I currently have in the footer. I would like to change it to black. what is that text called under the Basic Settings Tab?
ThanksFebruary 19, 2018 at 6:36 am #94435
Issue have been resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.
DaveFebruary 24, 2018 at 11:06 pm #95008
Thanks Dave 🙂 I’ve left a service review on the link you provided above 🙂February 24, 2018 at 11:08 pm #95010
I’ve been able to change the foreground and background colour of the Header & the Footer but I can’t seem to find how to change the foreground and background colour of the middle section of the webpage? could you please tell me how I can do this?
DanielleFebruary 26, 2018 at 5:34 am #95044
Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.
DaveFebruary 27, 2018 at 7:29 am #95162
The URL is https://imgur.com/j1ao8aR as you can see I have yet to add content to the main section of the page. The background of the header is a light pink and the background of the footer is bright pink. What we want is for the backgroud of the entire site (except the footer area) to be the light pink colour. We want this colour for the whole site to replace everyting that is currently white.
DanielleFebruary 27, 2018 at 10:07 am #95175
DaveFebruary 27, 2018 at 9:17 pm #95225
I cant see any changes made at all? What I am requesting is that everywhere on the site that currently has a white background be changed to the light pink background that is currently being used for the header background.
ThankyouFebruary 28, 2018 at 4:55 am #95232
Kindly delete cache and do a forced refresh as we are not getting any kind of error in console.
To do a forced refresh kindly follow below instructions:
1. Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
2. Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
1. Hold Shift and click the Reload button.
2. Or, hold down Cmd and Shift key and then press R.
DaveFebruary 28, 2018 at 6:26 am #95243
Thanks Dave 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.