- October 6, 2016 at 2:29 am #48658
Under the gun to get our revamped site live (hopefully this weekend) and have finally been able to discern exactly what our principal wants to see for the Featured Projects section of the new site.
First, the site is still hidden yet can be referenced here:
Also, they love everything else about the site template with the exception of the gallery and how it showcases our projects. What’s sorely missing is:
1) The ability to show more than one image for each project. If you look at the gallery as it’s presently shown, there is a single image tile for each project/client. And clicking onto an image opens a floating window that carousels through all the gallery images which also comprise the gallery itself.
>>>Is there a way to stick with one main image (similar to how the testimonials are each previewed) and then have code that reworks the gallery pop-up to then have a window that showcases that one image and then the remaining images for that project?
2) Also, our principal really wants to have a brief narrative shown for each project/client.
>>> Is there a way to further amend the pop-up for space allowance to house both the project/client name and a brief narrative that also includes the scope (which is temporarily added into the naming for each gallery tile)?
3) One additional hope of our principal was to see if it was possible to get code that allows for the featured projects to be organized in a carousel fashion so it’s simply a matter of swiping left or right to go through the main image of each project/client with the ability to then activate a pop-up window with the elements desired in Nos. 1 and 2 above?
>>>Key concern of our principal is that the gallery layout as it’s tiled may give the appearance of our portfolio of work being “too lean” whereas a carousel makes it harder to discern just how many projects/clients are showcased altogether on that particular page.
I hope all of this makes sense and truly appreciate any help/guidance you can provide. You’ve been tremendous in helping with the other fine-tuning we’ve sought in regards to the style/css a week or two ago. This should likely be our last inquiry before we go live.
I eagerly await to here from you!
AndreaOctober 6, 2016 at 2:31 am #48661
Oops… *hear from you. 😀October 6, 2016 at 9:50 am #48715
Was your issue resolved?
BradOctober 6, 2016 at 11:54 am #48727
No, it was not. Appreciate your checking as this is the final fine-tuning our principal is really hoping to make happen for us to go live with the site this weekend sometime.
AndreaOctober 7, 2016 at 6:01 am #48798
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
BradOctober 7, 2016 at 8:30 am #48813
Sending now, Brad.
Many thanks (a lot of thanks in fact),
AndreaOctober 7, 2016 at 12:24 pm #48835
AlrightOctober 11, 2016 at 10:14 am #49136
Please advise on the status of this modification? It doesn’t appear that you’ve had a chance to use the credentials we set up for you last week. Have you received the email we sent to the gmail account you provided? Need to let our principal know because this is all that remains for us to go live with the new site once they’ve had a chance to see this modifications implemented.
AndreaOctober 12, 2016 at 9:27 am #49248
We didn’t received any email from you. Kindly resend the admin details on email@example.com
BradOctober 13, 2016 at 2:51 am #49376
Check your Junk folder as I had also copied the same email (original and the resent one) to my own personal gmail account. Sure enough, both were waiting for me in the Junk folder. I also forwarded the email from my gmail account. Between the three, you should most definitely have the email.
AndreaOctober 13, 2016 at 10:05 am #49436
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
BradOctober 13, 2016 at 11:39 am #49460
Have done so just now.
AndreaOctober 14, 2016 at 6:09 am #49563
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.