Issues with the Handyman Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Issues with the Handyman Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 31
    • Total: 45

Please help me fix these issues because I don’t know where to start to resolve the problems.

I want it to look like the demo but I don’t want all the extra pages.

I updated the theme after I seen that the newest version didn’t look the same as my site anymore.

So a few things broke and don’t look right.

Here are the areas that need to be fixed for the home page demo.

1. Our Services have long rectangle boxes with service icons and not circles like the demo.
    2. We’ll tackle any problem is missing content and boxes.
    3. Our works section are stacked down the page and not side by side

4. Notice my site structure is based on multisite network. Please keep it on that format if you resolve my problem.

4a. In the header of the site Service Areas you see that the content is aligned left and small phone and home icons not like the demo.

4b. It is the same way on the main site Handyman Services as well and the content is missing in the header section to recreate the demo look.

I don’t know if the importing demo caused it to look this way or if its a combination of the import and the structure of my site. What I am doing with this site is restructuring it to run as a directory of folders for SEO reason. So each site will be a base link extension of my main site and then point back to the main site in the content.

I will be emailing you the username and password at the usual email.

Thank You in advance.

Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant

I forgot 1 thing to add and that is the layout of the blog at the bottom of the page as well is not like the demo.

Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant

I’m sorry. . . the whole problem was a cache image issue with browser data. I didn’t think that was the issue and so I neglected to look at it until this morning. You can delete this whole thread as it won’t be helpful to other users. Except maybe if they have a cache image problem like I did with chrome for it to look so out of place.

Sonl SinhaSonl Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30849
    • Total: 30849

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.