- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
My website that is in progress is http://www.firstaidapproach.co.uk
I have bought the paid theme – Healing Touch.
A few questions if I may…
1. Can I tell the feature box to go to a category instead of a page? I.e. when I select a small icon for feature box one it tells me to select a page. I would like a category page instead. The problem being that the courses page contains posts that explain each course but then posts in the ‘Latest Updates’ category are also displayed with the courses. I have changed dates on posts so only the three newest appear but then the courses are below also.
2. The footer widget also shows latest news and updates but again all posts are listed, including course posts. I just want the latest news category to show.
3. Finally, is there an easy way of moving section one above the feature boxes? I know this is probably a design of the theme but can a section be bumped to the top of the page?
The main thing would be for a feature box to point to a category instead of a page of posts.
If there’s a way of changing the order of the layout I’d like to have a go…
Unfortunately that won’t be possible however what you can do instead is use page links to plugin and redirect the page to a category. So basically you have both things satisfied. You show page content and image but link it to the category of your choice.
An email from WordPress in your inbox: “Some plugins have automatically updated to their latest versions on your site. No further action is needed on […]
The biggest problem with the beginners on WordPress of the post editor is that they cannot spell check their written blog. This is one the […]
Have you lost your WordPress Admin Password? Want to Reset WordPress Admin Password? If yes, so connect with this page and get to know the […]