Clean Pro Theme – Multiple Issues

Home Forums All Other Themes Clean Pro Theme – Multiple Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DanDan
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 16

Running into multiple issues trying to configure the Clean Pro theme. Listing below and would appreciate some help.

1) I’d like to be able to move the text in the slider box – I can update the text but can’t figure out where the controls are to move it off to the left or right instead of dead center in the box

2) Struggling to be able to make changes to the Theme Features area below the slider. I can swap the links out well enough but the icons from Font Awesome disappear and I can’t figure out where the code should go to point it to the icons I want

3) I can’t seem to edit the Shortcodes page at all – I have a save button but none of the text I type actually gets entered.

dansokolow.com

Thanks in advance,

Dan

DanDan
    Participant

Bumping up – would appreciate a response if you can.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

1) I’d like to be able to move the text in the slider box – I can update the text but can’t figure out where the controls are to move it off to the left or right instead of dead center in the box
    Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box

Add this code ther:
    .nivo-caption{right:0; margin:0 auto; text-align:left !important; width:80% !important;}

2) Struggling to be able to make changes to the Theme Features area below the slider. I can swap the links out well enough but the icons from Font Awesome disappear and I can’t figure out where the code should go to point it to the icons I want
    You have to add png image there from Appearance>>Theme Option>>Section
    e.g: http://sktthemesdemo.net/clean/wp-content/themes/skt-clean-pro/images/services-icon1.png

3) I can’t seem to edit the Shortcodes page at all – I have a save button but none of the text I type actually gets entered.
    Can you send us the screenshot? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

DanDan
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me Dave – I appreciate how busy you guys are. I will work on the first two items, but for the third I thought a short video would work better. If you don’t mind, it’s only a 1 minute screencast I did to show you what’s happening on the shortcodes tab

https://youtu.be/UNXE3KazLN4

Thanks again,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Copy the shortcode that you want to show on the pages and edit the shortcode there.

On Appearance>>Theme Option>>Shortcode it is for the example of shortcode. You can not edit it in that section. You have to copy shortcode in the pages and edit there.

Regards,
    Dave

DanDan
    Participant

OK, that helps a lot – thanks for getting back to me.

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Clean Pro Theme – Multiple Issues’ is closed to new replies.