Can’t save changes with SKT builder

Home Forums All Other Themes Can’t save changes with SKT builder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eric AebyEric Aeby
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

Hi, I’m using the Adventure template but can’t save any change. As mentioned by others, the wheel keeps spinning. Plug-ins are all off and the different page templates show the same issue.
    Thanks

Eric AebyEric Aeby
    Participant

I tried deactivating all plugins, deleting cache… but it didn’t help…
    Also my site is still empty (meaning it is still the unmodified template)

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30677
    • Total: 30677

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Hi,

This is an server issue kindly follow instruction below:

For IIS Server ::

Add Below code in Web.config

<system.webServer>

<staticContent>
    <mimeMap fileExtension=”.hbs” mimeType=”text/x-handlebars-template” />
    </staticContent>
    </system.webServer>
    =========================
    Please go to cPanel >> Advanced >> MIME Types

File Extension: hbs
    MIME type: text/x-handlebars-template

Regards,
    Dave

Eric AebyEric Aeby
    Participant

Hi, Unfortunately this didn’t help and it is still impossible to save changes.
    I identified the problem:

On the query: “/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=sktbuilder_save_page_data” posted json contains too many repetitive back slash (\\\) and this is matching with some XSS filter security rules (see below). Can you please edit your code and correct it? Thanks

ModSecurity: Access denied with code 510 (phase 2). Pattern match “(?i:<style.*?>.*?((@[i\\\\\\\\])|(([:=]|(&#x?0*((58)|(3A)|(61)|(3D));?)).*?([(\\\\\\\\]|(&#x?0*((40)|(28)|(92)|(5C));?)))))” at ARGS:data.html. [file “/usr/share/modsecurity-crs/activated_rules/modsecurity_crs_41_xss_attacks.conf”] [line “474”] [id “973315”] [rev “2”] [msg “IE XSS Filters – Attack Detected.”] [data “Matched Data: <style> .skt-builder-shape-column-33:hover .skt-builder-column-bg{background-color:#e64d43 !important;} .skt-builder-shape-column-33:hover .skt-builder-shape-column-title, .skt-builder-shape-column-33:hover .skt-builder-shape-column-text, .skt-builder-shape-column-33:hover .skt-builder-shape-column-text a{color:#ffffff !important;} .skt-builder-shape-column-33:hover .diamondshape span{color:#ffffff !important;} </style> <div class=\\x22skt-builder-column-inner\\x22> <div class=\\x22diamondshap…”] [ver “OWASP_CRS/2.2.9”] [maturity “8”] [accuracy “8”] [tag “OWASP_CRS/WEB_ATTACK/XSS”] [tag “WASCTC/WASC-8”] [tag “WASCTC/WASC-22”] [tag “OWASP_ [hostname “deeperdiving.ch”] [uri “/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php”] [unique_id “Xf@UMH8AAAEAAFH5s5AAAAAF”]

Here is one example (several positions need to be corrected)

<style> \\r\\n .skt-builder-shape-column-37:hover .skt-builder-column-bg{background-color:#e64d43 !important;}\\r\\n .skt-builder-shape-column-37:hover .skt-builder-shape-column-title,\\r\\n .skt-builder-shape-column-37:hover .skt-builder-shape-column-text,\\r\\n\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t\\t .skt-builder-shape-column-37:hover .skt-builder-shape-column-text a{color:#ffffff !important;}\\r\\n .skt-builder-shape-column-37:hover .diamondshape span{color:#ffffff !important;}\\r\\n </style>\\r\\n <div class=\\\”skt-builder-column-inner\\\”>\\r\\n

Hi,

Given login details are not working. Kindly send us correct details via:email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.