Cannot find home page

Home Forums All Other Themes Cannot find home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SaqibSaqib
    Participant
    • Topics: 33
    • Replies: 103
    • Total: 136

Hi,
    i am using yoast SEO with complete pro theme. i cannot find the home page in all pages section and elsewhere.
    i want to to do some seo work on home page, can you please let me know where i can find the home page/front page?

Thanks!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Saqib,

Kindly go to Yoast SEO settings>homepage and add title and description for the front page.

Regards,
    Dave

SaqibSaqib
    Participant
    • Topics: 33
    • Replies: 103
    • Total: 136

Yes Dave i know that but i want to add few focus words and make the home page looks SEO friendly like my other pages but i cannot find the home page, please help me to find it.

Thanks!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Saqib,

First of all as written in our terms and conditions you cannot host the demo of the themes nor the website themes as your own and sell them directly.

That cannot be done.

You can use the themes to design and develop websites for clients but cannot sell the themes as it is as your own.

We want you to immediately remove all the references of our themes from your website. You can create your own designs using them and can showcase them to your clients but same as it is with full demo and selling them as your own is NOT ALLOWED.

Kindly remove them: https://digitalhertz.co.uk/website-store/?v=c86ee0d9d7ed

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.