Bony Theme Boxes

Home Forums Bony/Spirited Forum Bony Theme Boxes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vzobeck2vzobeck2
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

I really like the doctor-advice-box, working-time-box ect. used on the default front page of the theme.
    I am trying to create similar boxes using the additional CSS field so I can vary the size and other characteristics of various boxes.

For example In style.css I can find
    doctor-advice-box{width:31.55%; float:left; height:100%; min-height:290px; display:block; background-color:#088edd; padding:20px 10px 20px 10px; color:#FFF;}

.doctor-advice-box .box-content .simple-btn-small{margin: 75px 0 -23px; border:1px solid #FFF; padding:2px 25px 2px 25px; font-size:14px;}

I copied these to the Custom CSS field under Basic Settings in Theme Options and changed them as below.
    .first-box{width:31.55%; float:left; height:100%; min-height:100px; display:block; background-color:#088edd; padding:20px 10px 20px 10px; color:#FFF;}

.first-box .box-content .simple-btn-small{margin: 75px 0 -23px; border:1px solid #FFF; padding:2px 25px 2px 25px; font-size:14px;}

Then I copy all of the code for the doctor-advice-box on the front page.

<div class=”book-an-appointment-box”>
    <div class=”box-icon”></div>
    <div class=”boxheading”>Book an Appointment</div>
    <div class=”clear”></div>
    <div class=”box-content”>

Call 0800 700 851 or quickly and easily book an appointment online

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pulvinar sed leo ac imperdiet. Duis id puat, accumsan leo eu, tempus felis. Morbi orci libero, elemetum aliquam suscipit id, ultricies nec nunc. Aenean finib pllenque ante, in rutrum massa pulvinar et.
    SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT NOW
    </div>
    </div>

Changing
    <div class=”book-an-appointment-box”> to <div class=”first-box”> should create boxes that behave as the originals do, but it does not.

Unfortunately the boxes do not format correctly on the page, they stack up instead of going across the page etc.

I assume I am missing functionality tied to the original box names like doctor-advice-box. But where is this functionality so I can modify it?

Thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.