BeFit Pro

Home Forums BeFit Theme Support BeFit Pro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    EddieEddie
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 77
    • Total: 82

Appearance – Theme Options – Sections = nothing show on writhing box, can’t edit txt. how can I fix this. any plugin could be doing that ? here is a list plugin i have

All In One SEO Pack 2.3.15.3
    Appointment Booking Calendar 1.2.19
    Code Snippets 2.8.6
    Easy Pricing Tables by Fatcat Apps 2.3.8
    GTranslate 2.8.26
    Jetpack by WordPress.com 5.2.1
    MailChimp for WooCommerce 2.0.1
    MailChimp for WordPress 4.1.6
    PW Woocomerce Brands coupon Addons 1.1
    Quick Page/Post Redirect Plugin 5.1.8
    Shortcodes Ultimate 4.10.2
    SUMO Subscriptions 4.0
    The Events Calendar 4.5.10.1
    USPS WooCommerce Shipping 3.1.2
    Woocomerce Brands Pro 4.2.0
    WooCommerce 3.1.2
    WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager 3.3.2
    WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips 2.0.7
    WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Premium Templates 2.2.0
    WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional 1.4.6
    WooCommerce Services 1.6.2
    WooCommerce Store Credit 2.1.8
    WP-DBManager 2.79
    Wpdevart Facebook comments 1.8.0
    WPForms 1.3.9.2
    WPForms Custom Captcha 1.0.3
    WPide 2.4.0

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

EddieEddie
    Participant

also having issue with “forgot password” link, clients not been able to reset password.

sending admin details via contact.

thank you

EddieEddie
    Participant

subcategories also not showing under category at shop page, looks like theme is overtiming something, can you check that also ?????

EddieEddie
    Participant

url – www.bodyfeed.com, admin details sent by contact us page. please give me update on this. thank you

Hi,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Theme option conflict due to Jetpack plugin.

Regards,
    Brad

EddieEddie
    Participant

NOT OK – subcategory still not showing under category at store.
    DOIT KNOW – I did not check about password recovery
    NOT OK- Looks like the appearance – theme options – sections appearance
    NOT OK – now menu at top is showing under logo and use to be on top on the logo
    NOT OK – can you remove menu from bottom of the page

OK – Looks like the appearance – theme options – sections are back to normal

EddieEddie
    Participant

I had to Activate Jetpack again, to many user spam registrations without that plugin. sorry we have to fix another way.

here is a list of problems with the theme

NOT OK – subcategory still not showing under category at store. maybe new categories will show but have many old ones that I can’t delete or redo
    NOT OK – we have so much spam user registrations with out jetpack that we had to activate, have to figure another way to fix that problem
    NOT OK- it was working without jetpack but again we had to activate jetpack and is not working again
    NOT OK – now menu at top is showing under logo and use to be on top on the logo
    NOT OK – can you remove menu from bottom of the page. don’t see a option to remove that on settings

please update me ASAP with all the corrections. need get this in order quick please

Thank you

Hi,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

EddieEddie
    Participant

FIX 1 – why I can’t use jetpack ??? ( you turn off again ) I lost auto share on social media and other benefits of jetpack. I like to have that.

FIX 2 – Can I turn jetpack back on ????

FIX 3 – is password recovery and reset working ???? Once I click on “lost your password” is just bringing me to store page, and it should bring to a page where i can reset or recovery my password.

FIX 4 – at comments is showing I have 10 comments. Why is not letting me delete ? I don’t allow any comments other then Facebook comments, why I have that ??? Is that any kind of spam or backlinks, if so I like to sure remove that

FIX 5 – at pages is showing 1 private page. What is that ? Who created that ? I don’t remember to have created any private page. Is that any kind of spam or backlinks, if so I like to sure remove that

FIX 6 – every day I have to delete over 40 user spam creations. Why ? How can I prevent fake users ?

FIX 7 – shortcuts on section Sponsors not showing now. I like to be able to use shortcodes on sections.

FIX 8 – What happen to portfolio ??? I don’t want use photo gallery from theme I want use portfolio.

please comment why can’t be fixed or fix all issues please as soon as possible

FIX 9 – I use wordpress to sign in to admin dashboard and without jetpack can’t do

thank you

EddieEddie
    Participant

I CANT LOGIN TO ADMIN AT ALL.

this is really frustrating

EddieEddie
    Participant

When will you be able to take care this issues ?

EddieEddie
    Participant

Im thinking in buy the all themes for 99 year. I like the Online Coaching theme and I like to be able to change theme once year.

If I need few modifications like add translate and subscription would you be able to do or give me a snipped code to add ???? also is that theme Woocommerce friendly ???

EddieEddie
    Participant

I purchased Online Coaching. let me configure all I need first then I will create a new topic for support. Im sure I will need few modifications

thank you

EddieEddie
    Participant

sorry for all this communication
    before I set new theme please check this

FIX 1 – why I can’t use jetpack ??? ( you turn off again ) I lost auto share on social media and other benefits of jetpack. I like to have that.

FIX 2 – Can I turn jetpack back on ????

FIX 3 – is password recovery and reset working ???? Once I click on “lost your password” is just bringing me to store page, and it should bring to a page where i can reset or recovery my password.

FIX 4 – at comments is showing I have 10 comments. Why is not letting me delete ? I don’t allow any comments other then Facebook comments, why I have that ??? Is that any kind of spam or backlinks, if so I like to sure remove that

FIX 5 – at pages is showing 1 private page. What is that ? Who created that ? I don’t remember to have created any private page. Is that any kind of spam or backlinks, if so I like to sure remove that

FIX 6 – every day I have to delete over 40 user spam creations. Why ? How can I prevent fake users ?

FIX 7 – shortcuts on section Sponsors not showing now. I like to be able to use shortcodes on sections.

FIX 8 – What happen to portfolio ??? I don’t want use photo gallery from theme I want use portfolio.

please comment why can’t be fixed or fix all issues please as soon as possible

FIX 9 – I use wordpress to sign in to admin dashboard and without jetpack can’t do

thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.