BeFit Pro

Home Forums BeFit Theme Support BeFit Pro

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    EddieEddie
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 77
    • Total: 82

I need add this code to the Thank You Page back end right after the customer buys something on my website, this is to google see if people is spending money.
    Can you add for me please

<!– Google Code for Adwords Customers Conversion Page –>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    /* <![CDATA[ */
    var google_conversion_id = 1012219544;
    var google_conversion_label = “xB8PCLfDmn4QmP3U4gM”;
    var google_remarketing_only = false;
    /* ]]> */
    </script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”//www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion.js”>
    </script>
    <noscript>
    <div style=”display:inline;”>

</div>
    </noscript>

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Issue resolved.

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

I noticed one broken code inside of the woocommerce.

please check how listed items are posted on this link ( this is the way its suppose to be ) https://bodyfeed.com/product-category/uncategorized/

then check this other links ( they don’t look correct )
    https://bodyfeed.com/product-category/services/
    https://bodyfeed.com/product-category/swimming/

please check all product category please

Thank you

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issue? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

EddieEddie
    Participant

I need a help in configuring a plugin, i know is not part of the support so if you need to charge me let me know how much to do that and I will pay. I add plugin PagSeguro ( gateway ) it only works with Brazilian currency witch we have on the site but the main currency is set in US money so the plugin don’t work. I need to have the plugin working once the people choose the Brazilian currency or have the plugin auto convert the final amount. also need make sure that plugin works with subscriptions as we do offer that also.

so mainly we want to give it a option for those that resides in Brazil to shop and use PagSeguro to pay for they services or items. we can use the redirect option just like paypal, but right now the plugin don’t do the currency conversion, and we need that due to main currency been US dollar and we want to keep that way.

yes I have PagSeguro account already

can you help me with that.

thank you

Hi,

Kindly use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-country-based-payments/

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

I add plugin but having hard time to configure, i select the country for each but I think is not working properly. can you take a look please

thank you

EddieEddie
    Participant

Never mind, i look and looks like pagseguro don’t let me do automatically charge on card, ( subscriptions ) so will not work for my services

thanks anyway

EddieEddie
    Participant

while back we installed a Currency Switcher plugin, USD and BR, the main currency on the site is USD, on the product page is set for the customer choose currency but once go to checkout page it shows the choose currency but is charging in USD ( main currency ) is not doing the conversion. the plugin have a option to set multiple and is set ON. Can you see whats going on. I need that to work properly special on subscriptions. need this check ASAP please. I had a customer that did a order and he got charged in USD and he did selected BR. the site is supposed to charge him in USD final amount after conversion. Once customer chooses currency we need that to go same all way to finalize the shopping. Only brazil can pay in Real all other countries pays in USA dollar if possible put that option on checkout. please help

EddieEddie
    Participant

are we able to get this fix ????

while back we installed a Currency Switcher plugin, USD and BR, the main currency on the site is USD, on the product page is set for the customer choose currency but once go to checkout page it shows the choose currency but is charging in USD ( main currency ) is not doing the conversion. the plugin have a option to set multiple and is set ON. Can you see whats going on. I need that to work properly special on subscriptions. need this check ASAP please. I had a customer that did a order and he got charged in USD and he did selected BR. the site is supposed to charge him in USD final amount after conversion. Once customer chooses currency we need that to go same all way to finalize the shopping. Only brazil can pay in Real all other countries pays in USA dollar if possible put that option on checkout. please help

EddieEddie
    Participant

WE ABLE TO CORRECT THIS, VERY IMPORTANT, Its been 10 days

???????????
    are we able to get this fix ????

Hi,

This is not the issue of our theme. kindly ask plugin developer.

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

I have few small issues

– want make sure bottoms change color when mouse go on top, some of them are not doing that, also want blue line to do like others do changing to green when mouse go on top

– first blue stripe is larger then other , this happened before and I dont know how to correct

– at our team can I change order of the individuals ? how ?

– can we add social media to top page , like on top of the logo ( between logo and the flags )

– on mac computer the search bar is not showing correct

Hi,

Your 1 year support for theme has expired. To continue receiving theme updates/access and support for another year kindly subscribe for just $18

Pay via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=E6MFAFM4T6RDL

OR

Pay via Credit Card:

https://sites.fastspring.com/sktthemes/product/singlethemeyearly

Once paid we will again renew your support for 1 year and you will also receive theme updates/access as and when they happen.

Regards,
    Dave

EddieEddie
    Participant

Please look

– one of the sessions ( first blue stripe ) keeps getting larger, please fix
    – like all bottoms to turn another color when mouse is on top, not all doing this
    – need option to move order at our team on front page
    – can we add social icons at top between logo and menu bar ?
    – on macbook the search bar is not configured correctly, all others show ok
    – when on admin dashboard and looking to search products o user ( anywhere that requires type 3 first letters and search auto look for a matching result ) its taking so long sometimes dont even find, can we look at this, if not part of support please give me price to fix need fix

I will have more things to do but im sure is not on support and i will have to pay extra i will make another list after this one gets completed

thank you , love my website and theme

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.