All sorts of things I need help with.

Home Forums All Other Themes All sorts of things I need help with.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    AshleyAshley
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 17
    • Total: 20

1) MOST IMPORTANT FOR A FIRST RESPONSE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE THIS DONE ASAP. Still wondering about having the home section in the menu be able to redirect to the main page when it is clicked. So for example, when you click Ashley Flug Photography at the top of the page it brings you to the main page. That is what I want to happen when the home button gets clicked. Does that make sense? Is that possible?
    2) How can I set up my paypal for the buy now options on the investment page?
    3) On the contact page, the side bar with my contact info. I need those link colors changed from white to the plum color but I can not figure out what setting that is. I would also like to link my social media icons under that sidebar contact information. Is that possible?
    4) Add on to #3, I want the instagram and Facebook icons on all the pages to the far right of the page on the same line as the page title. Is that possible? Here is the short codes used in the footer ones. I tried to copy and paste that to the pages but it only shows the text and doesn’t display the icons.
    5) So on the contact page setting I need that website part gone and a different option to be put there. I want it to say type of session.
    6) How can I get rid of the side bar on the blog/post page, as well as getting rid of the comment section. Please see attached photos.
    7) I would like for the background color of the main page to be switched as well as the background color on all the pages. How can I do that? Please see attached photo for the color I want changed.
    8) Is there is a way to have all the testimonials on the page instead of doing a ihildeshow type thing? Its in the sections under what the clients are saying.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Ashley,

Kindly show us your website URL.

Regards,
    Dave

AshleyAshley

www.ashleyflugphotography.com

Hi Ashley,

1) The logo and home menu working fine. Did you solve this issue?

2) Kindly use plugin WooCommerce to setup the shop.

3) Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
    Add this code there:
    .phone-no a{color:#a4848c !important;}

4) Kindly go to Appearance>>Widget>>Sidebar Contact Page
    Drag and drop text widget in sidebar contact page and add the content that you want there.

5) Kindly go to Blog page and select the page template “no sidebar” from right hand side of “Page Attribute” panel

6) Do you want different background colors on the pages?

For the point 4 and 7 Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
    Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

AshleyAshley

1) Fixed
    2) Fixed
    3) Fixed
    4) I did the text box but it took away the contact info. Is there a way to edit the contact info and add the social media icons to it?
    5) The no sidebar part is fixed but I still need to know how to shut off page comments and avoid the categories from showing on the blog post.
    6) Yes, I am looking to change the cream color to other colors.
    I emailed support about 4 and 7 so I am waiting to hear back.

I have a couple other things I need help with.
    A) I have the girlie theme. There is a slideshow at top of page (homepage slider). There is an option to add text to the photos. I would like to change the font but every font I change, thinking is the one for the slider, it does not change. Can you please let me know what font option I have to change for that?
    B) I need to edit the contact form. The shortcode was added to the contact page but it asks for website on the contact form which I do not need from my clients. I would like to change that option to Type of session but I have no idea where to find the contact form to edit it since it was a shortcode supplied by your themes.

Thank you.

Hi Ashley,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

AshleyAshley

I did that and this is the message I got back.
    Shri replied

Jan 9, 11:02am

Yes please post on the same forum topic the coder will surely respond there.

I’m super confused on what to do because I keep getting tossed back and forth.

P.s. I dont need contact form fixed anymore. I just replaced it.

Hi Ashley,

You didn’t sent us WordPress admin details (Username and password) of your website. Kindly send us Admin details of your site via sktthemes.net/contact

Kindly mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Do not mention issues in the email.

Regards,
    Dave

AshleyAshley

The first sentance of the email has all my login information.

AshleyAshley

Just sent again.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT NEED B FIXED ANYMORE. ITS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN CARE OF.

AshleyAshley

But I do want that contact us on the side of the contact page gone since the information is in the footer anyways.

Hi Ashley,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Dave

AshleyAshley

Ok, I checked it out. I seen that the contact page is fixed. Thank you. Still need to know…
    1) How to shut off comment section on the blog posts
    2) If it is possible to change the whole background color from the tanish color to a different color
    3) I have the girlie theme. There is a slideshow at top of page (homepage slider). I would like to change the text size and font but I can not figure out what option I need to change under the basic setting>font and font size. Could you let me know what option I need to know to change those options.

As of now that is all I can think of that I would like to be fixed. Please let me know how I can do that or what you need from me to fix that.
    Thank you

AshleyAshley

For #3 I am referring to the text and font for the wording that goes over the image. I just wanted to make that clear. Thank you.

AshleyAshley

Also, I noticed that that the slideshow from the top of my page is not working. It just has a loading circle. I checked on mine and then called my husband to check on his and a few family members just to make sure it was not a connection issue and it didn’t work for anyone. I hope it did not get removed. I just wanted to know how to change the text size and font on the photos.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.