- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Sonnal S Sinha.
May 27, 2016 at 7:20 am #35073
Hullo – I have a ‘links’ issue!
Probably my lack of experience with this theme, but I am having difficulty adding links and content to buttons and images that appear on the website to go somewhere (ie. cursor becomes a hand). Examples;
1. book now,
2. online reservations,
3. view gallery,
4. the images I inserted in Section 1 (in the section content box with text),
5. text listed with bullet points for ‘Our Services’ in Section 2 (in the section content box with text),
6. text in each of the three columns – these are as per basic template in Section 3 (in section content box) – some with bullet points, some underlined, but again no chain icon to select and add a link…,
7. Special offers Section 4 has a ‘read more’ button
8. Section 5 – the text I have added in the ‘section Content’ box disappears in the image colour – how can I make this text white not black?
9. Section 6 Gallery I have not been able to get the gallery to work even though I have placed 3 images there, but have sent a separate enquiry.
With most wordpress blogs there is a hyperlink chain type icon among the ‘visual’ tag edit icons and also colour options for text, but not in any of the sections above – it would probably solve most of these issues – is there a bit of code instead I can add?
Sorry – I need a guidebook!
🙂 Thank you in advance, NicolaMay 27, 2016 at 7:20 am #35065
Hi. I am unfamiliar with the theme but maintain wordpress blogs, and I cannot get the gallery instruction to work – I may be doing something wrong but keep getting “503 service unavailable” error messages when I try to add/edit gallery.
It would be great if there were some guidelines/instruction manual type information so I can follow step by step to do this and to do other things I am struggling with on this theme – especially adding in links…
Please help! 🙂 thanks, NicolaMay 27, 2016 at 7:56 am #35077
Hi. In a response to someone about the ‘book now’ button, there was mention of plug-ins for bookings/calendar/day-date and credit card payments – please can you provide more information on the most suitable ones for your theme?
Are plugins like BedBooking compatible with this theme and reputable? The appear to be free which makes me wonder if they are as effective and safe as ones that are marketed separately to hospitality businesses.
Thanks, NicMay 27, 2016 at 12:04 pm #35116Forum ModeratorModeratorMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 29937
- Total: 29937
Kindly show us your website URL.
DaveMay 28, 2016 at 12:16 am #35202
The web address is: hhttp://www.bedbauhaus.com.au
It seems to take ages to load.
Thanks, NicolaJune 13, 2016 at 12:30 pm #36961Sonnal S SinhaKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 10
- Replies: 6942
- Total: 6952
First and foremost you need to check documentation which might answer several questions of yours: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt_hotel_doc/
Thereafter for faster loading of the site kindly visit tinypng.com or compressjpeg.com to reduce size of your image.
Lastly use WP Fastest Cache so that the site loads more faster.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.