WordPress 4.3 is going to be launched anytime soon (August 18th tentatively) as the Beta 1 is already available for testing.
What should you expect out of this Release?
1. Customizer has already started including header, background. But will now start including Menus as well. So one can manage site title, tagline, front page setting, header, background and menus from Appearance>Customize starting 4.3 with added menus into it.
2. Favicon or Site Icon will be added into WordPress 4.3. So this means one doesn’t have to be dependent on either line of code in header or plugin for Favicon.
3. Security is important and hence WordPress starting 4.3 version won’t be sending any more passwords to user’s emails. Plus they will be giving a password strong meter and suggesting alternate strong passwords.
4. Few TinyMCE bugs like conversion of certain text patterns * and – into unordered list and some others like blockquotes.
Using * or – will start an unordered list.
Using 1. will start an ordered list.
Using # will transform into h1. ## for h2, ### for h3 and so on.
Using > will transform into blockquote.
5. Last and big major change is that WordPress Admin panel will now be fully responsive and one can operate it using Smartphone or tablet.
Check out the Beta 1 version if you want to test out WordPress 4.3: https://wordpress.org/news/2015/07/wordpress-4-3-beta-1/