While building and managing a WordPress website is relatively easy, you can still use help with different tasks. Knowing where you can find the right professionals to help you with your WordPress website is important because you do not want to pay for disappointing work. Good for you, there are plenty of places to hire WordPress freelancers.
Finding the right freelancer can help you complete your work efficiently without taking all the workload on yourself. You may be a talented individual, but there are plenty of things where your expertise may be limited.
That is when you need a WordPress freelancer to complete your tasks. Thankfully, there are a lot of platforms where professionals provide services that can improve your WordPress site.
Six places to hire WordPress freelancers
There is no limit to the number of WordPress freelancing platforms available. However, there are six platforms that bring out the best talent for you. Let’s review each platform and the pros and cons of each site. The platform suitable for you will depend on your WordPress needs.
Toptal is a platform that prides itself on providing the best talent only. They claim they only accept 3% of the freelancers applying on the site. This means they work hard to ensure that only the most skilled freelancers are available on the platform.
This platform is not just exclusive to WordPress freelancers but freelancers with different skills are available here. However, WordPress is such a popular CMS that it is easy to find freelancers that have expertise in managing WordPress.
- Each freelancer is checked for high standards before being allowed access to the platform.
- The freelancers’ skills are described in detail, so you will know who you are hiring before finalizing one candidate.
- The pricing starts from $60 per hour, which many smaller sites cannot afford. So if you are running your WordPress website on a tight budget, Toptal may not be your best option.
- Only the most skilled WordPress freelancers are accepted on this platform.
- The focus of this platform is entirely on WordPress, so finding a good freelancer should be fairly easy.
- The base rate of the freelancers here starts at $70 per hour, so you need a high budget to afford freelancers from Codeable.
- You get free access to a wide collection of WordPress enthusiasts
- It is not entirely about jobs, so you may find more reliable experts here.
- You need to manage payments directly with your freelancers, as the platform does not interfere with that.
- You have to be a member of this platform to be able to post a job. The membership comes with a price, but you can get a thirty-day free trial.
- A huge pool of freelancers is available for work.
- It is more budget-friendly
- Upwork does not vet every freelancer, so it is up to you to test a candidate before awarding them the project.
- You have the chance to work with a team of WordPress professionals who know the CMS deeply.
- You will also have the opportunity to establish a long-term relationship with the agency for future projects.
- You cannot screen different freelancers and then select one candidate. If you use this platform, you will be working directly with the agency and its team. You do not get a say on who works on your project. It is also advisable to work with agencies if you have a big budget. You can get similar services from freelancers at a more competitive price.
- You can find freelancers and create a long-term arrangement with them.
- Posting a job doesn’t come with any cost. Although, you can pay for premium packages that provide more exposure toward your listing. You will likely attract high-quality freelancers if you pay for premium packages.
- You do not get as many respondents as on other platforms, and most people are looking for full-time jobs.
Investing in Toptal is a serious investment, but you will surely get the best talent for your WordPress website. It is one of the best places to hire WordPress freelancers.
Codeable only allows freelancers on its platform who are related to WordPress. If you have a WordPress-related job, you will certainly find the right freelancer.
Every freelancer who makes it to this platform is carefully vetted, and only then do they get projects. Projects like WordPress website design, plugin development, custom theme development, and more.
Overall, Codeable is one of the best places to hire WordPress freelancers if you want to make a few changes to your site. However, you can find similar experts on other platforms at a lower rate.
3. WPMU DEV
WPMU DEV is a platform that provides premium WordPress themes, plugins, and other useful tools. However, it also has it’s own jobs board which can be useful for people looking to hire the best talent.
Upwork is one of the biggest freelancing platforms in the world. Getting gigs is not easy for freelancers here, they need to show their experience to impress clients. Before hiring any freelancer for your WordPress site, you can read their old client’s reviews.
There are a lot of freelancers available on Upwork, which means you should be able to find a high-quality freelancer with expertise in WordPress easily.
Upwork can be a great platform if you are running on a tight budget and have the patience to screen a client before closing the deal.
It is one of the best places to hire WordPress freelancers, but you get what you pay for, so if a candidate bids a low amount, it does not mean they are the best choice. It is a powerful platform, but you will have to dedicate much time to finding the right candidate for the project.
WPRiders is not a platform that provides you access to many freelancers. It is an agency that provides various services, including WordPress website development, design, updates, website speed optimization, and other services.
This agency has more than fourteen years of experience in providing services related to WordPress, so you can be sure that you will get a premium level of service. During their years in business, they have served more than one thousand customers.
If a solid WordPress background is necessary, this agency can deliver high-quality services related to WordPress. You are guaranteed good results if you select them for your WordPress project.
WPHired is not a platform where you can look up freelancers based on their skills. It is a jobs board where you can submit job listings for full-time or part-time positions and even remote work.
If you want a long-term relationship with your freelancer, WPHired is one of the best platforms available. Since most listings are for on-site jobs, remote job listings get more attention. WPHired is a unique platform that you can try.
Finding the perfect WordPress freelancer for your company is not hard. You just have to know what your ideal candidate looks like, their skills, and your budget. For example, if you want to optimize your already existing site because it is getting a lot of visitors
Are you thinking about hiring a WordPress developer?