Content Marketing is the act of creating content digitally that is both helpful and profitable to particular individuals of your target market.
This bit of content is commonly free however, it might be hidden behind a basic email, and it more often intended to be found through search or through free or low budget distribution methods like social media or a small press release.
Some may call this permission marketing, the thought being that your objective clients have given your content to market to them by getting access to your content. On the off chance that they found your content, for instance, through a Google search, clicked deliberately on your link, and began reading, at that point they’ve given you “permission” to market to them.
Content Marketing Interruptive marketing
Interruptive promoting means to intrudes on whatever content your client is reading. It shows your message to them in their face, during the content they are intended to read wishing they will not hate you for that. Like between a TV show, a website, YouTube video, etc.
As advertisements coming in between break the concentration, and mostly ruin the experience of the content you are interested in. thus, makers and users like content marketing. Content marketing works because:
– You are not disturbing your user or taking them away from the content they are interested.
– They are interested in the content you have created.
– You are giving them something of value and they are open to learn about your business.
WordPress is mainly designed for all your content marketing needs.
The WordPress ecosystem is well-equipped to support all your content marketing and SEO efforts.
Content Marketing and WordPress were made for one another. WordPress was at first initially made to be simply a blogging tool. Now WordPress has become the choice of millions of developers, marketers and SEO for those who want to turn content into marketing to their advantage. WordPress is one of the best CMS out there if your traffic generation strategy includes SEO.
Given below are some of the best plugins that make content marketing ways.
– Yoast: This is used for SEO.
– Gravity Forums: For lead capture.
– Google Analytics: This is used for knowing what content works the best.
– Beaver Builder: This is used for landing pages and download pages.
– Disqus: It is included for getting more active commenters.
– AddToAny share button: For the readers who do not like the copy or paste function.
– Perfect Pullquotes: This adds visual interest to your blog post.
– Max buttons: it is a simple method to add calls-to-action to your content if you do not have buttons built into your theme.
The list is going to be different for everyone, depending on the theme which you are using. One should always test each plugin, before deciding if it is right for your site.
Yoast is your Base :
Yoast is mostly the foundation on which your content is built. In WordPress, Yoast is an SEO plugin that helps you to optimize pages and post for one or more keywords. Yoast works nice only if one has chosen a good keyword. Once you have entered the keyword for Yoast to track. It will always keep telling you if your keyword is appears in the right places and is being used throughout the post.
Yoast helps to make sure that you are doing SEO right. As SEO is one of the main ways to distribute your content.
Content marketing is the formation of valuable content, yet how would we get that content in front of the individuals?
– Distributing the content on the social media, by email marketing, PCC ads or maybe even through press releases.
– The most effective and cost-effective way by organic search.
For your content to show up op search engine result pages in any sort of targeted users, it needs to have a carefully chosen keyword for your content.
Here is what many people do with Yoast:
– Install Yoast
– Write their post
– Come up with a short keyword phrase, like weight loss, and plug it into Yoast
– Use the keyword into the post in the places Yoast suggests until Yoast gives them all green lights
– Then publish the post
– Wonder why their post isn’t getting in any traffic or ranking
– And then write another post
It will get worse because they are not doing anything for your Content Marketing, they are not distributing or they are not even creating backlinks.
Here is what one should do instead with Yoast:
– Install Yoast
– Use any keyword tool to do search on the keywork before using it
– Use that keyword in all posts in all the suitable places
– Publish the post according to the scheduled content with a call-to-action buttons, that send visitors to another page, to convert traffic into leads
– Distribute your content on social media and built interaction
– Check the performance of your post and compare it to the other content.
– Create backlinks for your content.
– Create a new content and then link it with the previous contents or the different pages of your content.
If one follows the above steps, then your content is having the higher chance of getting increased traffic to your website, increased leads, increasing the authority of your content and making it a little more worth and introduce your brand to a new audience and also established your brand as an authority figure.
Custom Content Types Expand your Content Marketing Options
With WordPress you can custom post types that they easily allow to create different types of content and to make sure that the unique content types are structured and catalogued in they way you specified.
When your content set up as a custom post type, the pieces of your content can be sorted and displayed separately from your other content on your website. This is where one can use the other distributed methods and plugins.
Great Content Marketing on WordPress Requires the Right Plugins
Now think that if you did not have access to all the plugins, how much more difficult your content marketing efforts would be.Content Marketing and WordPress work great together and with the right plugins you can do great things.