Forum Replies Created
as per request (post-171338) from December 22, 2020 at 6:57, please advise!
Thank you in advance.
Week days are ok, so far. Thanks!
1. One single Class (image) (e.g. Personal Training, 9.00-10.00) is still not possible to create in multiple Categories (e.g. Monday, Tuesday) in order to be displayed (beside tab “All”) on tabs Monday and Tuesday as “Personal Training, 9.00-10.00”.
2. When I click on tab Monday or any other day, time slots are not following logical working hours (e.g 9.00-10.00, 10.00-11.00. 11.00-12.00…). It is displayed as: 10.00-11.00, 9.00-10.00, 11.00-12.00 etc.
Thank you in advance
I think this is not what I have asked because I still can not see one Class, scheduled for multiplied days.
If I choose on class (e.g. Personal training) and this class should be scheduled on Monday and Tuesday at the same time (e.g. 9.00-10.00) – this doesn’t appear neither on Monday or Tuesday. It only appears on tab “All”.
What I want, I want to avoid to create same kind of classes, which are supposed to take a place on more than 1 day during a week at the same time (since I have opportunity to choose multiply days in Category).
Instead to create 3 classes (which are the same and repeating but on different days) as this:
1. Personal Training | Monday | 9.00 – 10.00
2. Personal Training | Wednesday | 9.00 – 10.00
3. Personal Training | Friday | 9.00 – 10.00
I want to have following:
1. Personal Training | Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 9.00-10.00 Note: in this case I see classes above only if I choose tab “All” on my Home Page (Class Schedule). By choosing tab Monday, Wednesday or Friday, the section Class Schedule on my Home Page is empty. This is my problem! (see: Class Schedule/ All images/ Test)
PS. And again days order are upside down in Category and Home Page (section Class Schedule): e.g Friday is before Thursday on Home Page!!!
Days are now in order. Thank you.
But there is another issue which is still there:
1. For class schedule I choose days from “Category” (e.g. Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat). This class will take a place every day in a week from 8-9. On Home Page (Class Schedule section) you may find tabs top right (All, Monday, Tuesday….Saturday). By default is tab “All”, once you scroll down on Home Page. When I want to see which classes I can find on the other days (e. Monday or any other), class schedule that you can see on tab “All”, you can not find on other tabs (Mon, Tue,…etc.). Classes are not visable. Furthermore, no matter if I choose Category or not, result is the same – same behaviour as classes defined by Category (you can see if you open class schedule I left one with name “Without Category”). Please advise!
2. On each class (Home Page Class Schedule section), when you click I would like to have a link. How can I do this? Pls.advise!
I have checked my website:
1. Facebook button on Home Page is ok.
2. Copyright section (Footer) on Home Page is ok.
There are few issues that are still not solved:
1. Class Schedule section
– Days on Home Page “Class Schedule” section are not following logical order Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday…how to fix it?
– In “Category”, once I create (Mon., Tues.,…) it doesn’t appear in logical order (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat) – it is upside down!
– When I create one event which should take place at the same time slot the whole week through (e.g Personal Training 8.00-9.00 from Mon-Sat), in the Home Page – section Class Schedule, it doesn’t appear if I click on any day Tab (e.g Mon, Tue..) ! It appears only if I choose tab All.
How to fix it? Pls. advise!
2. On Home page, in section Class Schedule, when you click on scheduled class (e.g Personal training, Mon. 8.00-9.00) you open page of its Class. On this page in Footer Info Box, again letter “f” (Facebook button) is not visable (same as previous problem on Home page!)
I have sent corrected WP admin details again on email mentioned above.
I have sent you wrong link. Did you receive my new email?
If not let me know to send again.
Hi there, I still work on website and didn’t upload yet.
If you want I can give you my username and pw to check.
Pls let me know.
Thanks & Regards