Yogi theme still not working well

Home Forums All Other Themes Yogi theme still not working well

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Daniela MariaDaniela Maria
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 5

Hi,
    here’s a list of things you should fix in order to sell a theme and be sure you’re going to sell another one later (joking… but realistic)

1 – home page: the pics of the slider cannot be customized
    2 – hp: the three column section doesn’t work in the pro version
    3 – menu bar: submenues cannot be changed in the theme options – one should start tweaking with css (but then, find me a good reason to pay for the theme)
    4 – the page where i put the shortcode for the team does not load it unless one touches the scroll bar (!)
    5 – the widgets seem all to take ages to up load and MY SERVER IS SUPER QUICK so don’t put the blame on it
    thanks
    Daniela

Also: I read in the support area that there’s a new version, but I don’t know where to download it (i tried but i cannot, the link has expired)

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Answers to your questions:

1 – home page: the pics of the slider cannot be customized — Not sure what its supposed to mean. You can go to appearance>theme options>homepage slider to remove existing images and upload and set up your own.

2 – hp: the three column section doesn’t work in the pro version — Not sure how is that possible kindly show us your website URL.

3 – menu bar: submenues cannot be changed in the theme options – one should start tweaking with css (but then, find me a good reason to pay for the theme)
    Appearance>menus should take care of menus and submenus.

4 – the page where i put the shortcode for the team does not load it unless one touches the scroll bar (!) — You can remove animation as given in steps here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/home-page-responsive-display/

5 – the widgets seem all to take ages to up load and MY SERVER IS SUPER QUICK so don’t put the blame on it– Kindly show us your website where it takes ages to show up widgets.

Regards,
    Shri

Hallo,
    here are my answers… you’re right, I was vague enough

1 – home page: the pics of the slider cannot be customized — Not sure what its supposed to mean. You can go to appearance>theme options>homepage slider to remove existing images and upload and set up your own.

Firt of all: this is not the first web site I make, so let’s skip the obvious. I know you have to face whatever question but it just isn’t the case. I changed the pics (see link below) but I cannot change their dimensions, or I was not able to. I’d love my images to be smaller in height

2 – hp: the three column section doesn’t work in the pro version — Not sure how is that possible kindly show us your website URL.

http://www.yogafilicudi.it
    I had a beautiful working 3col sect in the free preview

Appearance>menus should take care of menus and submenus.

That’s obvious, but what if I want to change the font case, the line height, the background and so on, of the sub menu?

4 – the page where i put the shortcode for the team does not load it unless one touches the scroll bar (!) — You can remove animation as given in steps here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/home-page-responsive-display/

ok, i’ll do this

5 – the widgets seem all to take ages to up load and MY SERVER IS SUPER QUICK so don’t put the blame on it– Kindly show us your website where it takes ages to show up widgets.

Regards,
    Shri

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly re-download the updated theme and you should be able to replace the slider itself if you want.

1. In our slider you can have 1400px wide image and height you can reduce to say 300px. Keep same width and height for all slider images or else you can also replace the slider in the new updated theme.
    2. Now it works fine. Download the updated, activate some other theme, remove the old one and upload and activate the new one (no data loss happens).
    3. Background and font via appearance>theme options>basic settings.

Regards,
    Shri

Hi shri,
    the new version at least works, but there’s a lot of fine tuning to do.
    Apart from the non-working animations (it is curios to implement an
    animation to have it removed by the user), you cannot change the sub menu
    background, border or font size
    You can have 300 px high images on the slider but this leaves a huge blank
    space beneath, which does not make any sense.
    I could change the footer only by working directly on the code… and so on
    Please let me know if the theme gets updated
    Regards

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

You can replace the slider shortcode in appearance>theme options>homepage slider with other plugin slider shortcode like cyclone slider 2 and master slider or others and make use of any slider plugin you seem fit and happy about.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.