- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m using Gravida Theme and I have a couple of questions
1. Footer widgets are not displaying correctly if the user visits the website through Microsoft Explored: they completely lose the alignment. Is there any solution to this problem?
2. Would it be possibile not to display the text “CATEGORY: XYZ” on category post pages?
1. Microsoft Edge or Explorer?
2. Yes category pages should show posts of that category itself.
It does not matter whatever business you are doing; it has become essential for you to have a business website. And you need to make […]
Earlier, parents used to go through a lot of trouble to get their kids fashionable clothes. They used to pass through various shops and even […]
Christmas is celebrated on 25th December whereas the New Year is noted on 1st January. On Christmas Eve, gifts are exchanged in most European countries. […]