- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m using Gravida Theme and I have a couple of questions
1. Footer widgets are not displaying correctly if the user visits the website through Microsoft Explored: they completely lose the alignment. Is there any solution to this problem?
2. Would it be possibile not to display the text “CATEGORY: XYZ” on category post pages?
1. Microsoft Edge or Explorer?
2. Yes category pages should show posts of that category itself.
Steps to build a mobile friendly WordPress theme have been discussed in this article. With the huge boom in the number of mobile phone users, […]
Twitter has become an important platform for the success of a website. There are so many users present on Twitter that you cannot ignore it. […]
Are you planning to upload the best content on WordPress website with a video? Are you not sure whether to embed or upload it directly? […]