- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m using Gravida Theme and I have a couple of questions
1. Footer widgets are not displaying correctly if the user visits the website through Microsoft Explored: they completely lose the alignment. Is there any solution to this problem?
2. Would it be possibile not to display the text “CATEGORY: XYZ” on category post pages?
1. Microsoft Edge or Explorer?
2. Yes category pages should show posts of that category itself.
Setting up a website is more or less easy given the fact that the process has mostly been automated by WordPress and others; however setting […]
So, are you looking for the best IT consulting WordPress Themes? I must say you are landed on the right webpage. In this post, the vast […]
Are you looking for best Construction WordPress Themes for your construction company? yes, so this post is for you. With the advent of the internet and technology, […]