- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m using Gravida Theme and I have a couple of questions
1. Footer widgets are not displaying correctly if the user visits the website through Microsoft Explored: they completely lose the alignment. Is there any solution to this problem?
2. Would it be possibile not to display the text “CATEGORY: XYZ” on category post pages?
1. Microsoft Edge or Explorer?
2. Yes category pages should show posts of that category itself.
For your WordPress site, a Google featured snippet can be highly useful. The featured snippets come as highlighted results for Google searches that users often […]
The Invalid JSON Error in WordPress is quite a drawback for WordPress users while working. This error tends to appear while you are editing WordPress […]
Below is a list of few useful code snippets which can be used in WordPress and come quite handy sometimes. For most of them there […]