- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m using Gravida Theme and I have a couple of questions
1. Footer widgets are not displaying correctly if the user visits the website through Microsoft Explored: they completely lose the alignment. Is there any solution to this problem?
2. Would it be possibile not to display the text “CATEGORY: XYZ” on category post pages?
1. Microsoft Edge or Explorer?
2. Yes category pages should show posts of that category itself.
Are you looking for the best cutting edge WordPress theme for your business niche? Do you want rapid boost in your online store? If so, […]
If you have noticed the drop in traffic and the lack of any meaningful conversions taking place on your website – you should know that […]
If you are planning to set up a website for your small start up, or to establish an online presence for your business, then it […]