- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
First : i’m unable to display my blog on home page! Remind me what wordpress is? A blog platform
Second : header images are a nice idea, but i’m unable to change it for category. Each of my menu entry is a category but i can’t change your image. I don’t want to make your publicity but customize my theme as i want.
Third : i’ve translated my theme with poedit and locotranslate (has you said on facebook) but a lot of words are still in english.
Four : more than 24 hours after my first question on this forum, still no answer. That’s not what i call a serious support.
I’m seriously considering requesting a refund!
Sorry about delay.
1. Kindly visit Settings>Readings>Select Front page and then go to Pages>Edit that page>Select from right hand sidebar page attributes>template>blog template and save.
Now you got blog in your homepage.
2. Yes kindly go to Appearance>Customize>Header and select a header image and save. Our default image replaces everywhere.
3. Sure let us know which ones and where by showing us URLs will help.
4. Sorry about that. We don’t work during weekends and this has been mentioned here: https://www.sktthemes.org/terms-conditions/ (which you have acknowledged while purchase). We also don’t offer Refunds again something to be read there. I hope i am not answering in any rude manner or sound rude. As i am just pointing out things here. Please don’t think otherwise.
Let us know for further help and we will be quick during the weekdays.
Without back up, you can’t even think about doing changes on the website. In case you forgot, perhaps you know what will happen to your […]
Have you reached a saturation point of your WordPress website? Do you think the creativity is out of your league now that nothing new is […]
Join on team, but first, have a look at these things you need to know before launching your WordPress blog. So you are coming on […]