Various-Healing Touch Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Various-Healing Touch Theme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    MarciaMarcia
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 16
    • Total: 20

I have various issues with the “Healing Touch” theme:

1. Contact Page Template-no documentation to edit

a) I managed to edit the map by entering the map iframe code URL in the footer. It appears on the Contact Form in edit mode with my Google picture and link to my contact info in the upper right-hand corner. Will this change out per viewer?

b) I also edited the company info through the Footer on the Contact page. However the Footer colors for “Phone” “Email” and “Website” are coming up in the theme blue color. Couldn’t see a way to edit in Theme Options.

c) The Contact page form shown in the Theme is not showing up on the page.

2. Home page:

a) Select background color for featured box and background color for featured box hover defaulting on screen to theme default even though the colors are changed in the Theme Options.

b) I don’t want to feature multiple slides in the slider, but don’t want a static home page. Any way to remove the dot that shows up on the image?

c) Section title and section body font: Any way to select the font and font size or have it default to the theme?

3. Footer:

a) Footer colors for “Phone” “Email” and “Website” are coming up in the theme blue color. Couldn’t see a way to edit in Theme Options.

b) Quick Links: Any way to get these in the same order as the top menu?

4. Posts:

a) What is the correct size for the featured image to not have it distort on the home page footer?

b) Can you change out the header image on Posts?

thanks!
    Marcia

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Marcia,

Kindly show us your website URL.

Regards,
    Brad

MarciaMarcia
    Participant

Thanks Brad. My site is behind a maintenance program. I would be happy to give you admin access to the site if you send me an email address.

MarciaMarcia
    Participant

Hi again Brad,

I have reset the defaults and fixed a few things, such as:

Home page:
    c) Section title and section body font: Any way to select the font and font size or have it default to the theme? Fixed

4. Posts:

a) What is the correct size for the featured image to not have it distort on the home page footer? Fixed–I resized it to be the size of the smaller thumbnail.

I have to leave now, so I will restore the home page slider image and font colors and sizes upon my return in a few hours.

In the meantime, one more question:

Any way to eliminate the Latest Tweets column in the footer or replace with static content?

thanks,
    Marcia

MarciaMarcia
    Participant

Oh, and I fixed the Footer order issue on the menu.

MarciaMarcia
    Participant

OK, after rebuilding the site from the defaults, here are my remaining issues: (I have screen grabs to share but can’t insert without posting to a URL.–I can still add you to my admin or send you via email)

Home page-

1. Slider dot-any way to remove when using only one image?
    2. Feature boxes do not line up, as the 3rd box is displaying more characters than the rest.
    3. Feature boxes do not change from default color.
    4. Welcome section borders do not change from default color.
    5. Posts thumbnails stretch out even when sized bigger for the feature image. What is the ideal size to display correctly? I copied the size from the demo and that didn’t work.
    6. Not seeing a way to delete comments from posts.

Footer:
    1. Phone, email, and website colors are the default blue. Any way to change to #55cccc?
    2. Any way to delete the tweets from the 4th column and insert a Google embed map in the 2nd column instead next to the address info?

Misc. Questions:
    1. Is there a way to copy the code for the Appointment box and put on each page and post?
    2. Is there a way to use the sidebar for something other than the default Contact form and Testimonials?

Thanks Brian!

Marcia

Hi Marcia,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

MarciaMarcia
    Participant

Hi Brad–just sent.

thanks,
    Marcia

Okay

Hi Marcia,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Misc. Questions:

Kindly go to Appearance>>Widget>>Sidebar Main

Drag and drop text widget to remove default sidebar widgets.

Regards,
    Brad

MarciaMarcia
    Participant

Thanks Brad! Really appreciate the fixes and the footer adjustment for the map inclusion. You deleted the Post commenting, but the “0 comments” is still showing. Can you delete that too?

Also–not sure what the Post Navigation below the post does–it’s editable on the front end, but I don’t see a way to edit on the back-end.

One thing on my list that I still had a question on:
    Misc. Questions:
    1. Is there a way to copy the code for the Appointment box and put on each page and post?

thanks again,
    Marcia

MarciaMarcia
    Participant

Hi again Brad,

Noticing that the characters number on the “About” feature box on the home page is still running over. Can you eliminate the 4th line to make the “Read More” button move up in line with the rest and also take out the extra pixel or two to line up the About box with the others?

Lastly, not seeing a way to delete the March Archives from the Articles blog page. Since this is launching in April, not sure if we can have it just start with the current articles?

thanks again,
    Marcia

MarciaMarcia
    Participant

Hi Brad–just checking back on my post from last Friday, May 6:

Hi again Brad,

Noticing that the characters number on the “About” feature box on the home page is still running over. Can you eliminate the 4th line to make the “Read More” button move up in line with the rest and also take out the extra pixel or two to line up the About box with the others?

Lastly, not seeing a way to delete the March Archives from the Articles blog page. Since this is launching in April, not sure if we can have it just start with the current articles?

thanks again,
    Marcia

Hi Marcia,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

MarciaMarcia
    Participant

Hi Brad,

I see where you eliminated all the archives, not just the March ones on the blog page.

I am not seeing these resolved:

Also–not sure what the Post Navigation below the post does–it’s editable on the front end, but I don’t see a way to edit on the back-end.

And one thing on my original list that I still had a question on:

Is there a way to copy the code for the Appointment box and put on each page and post?

thanks,
    Marcia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Various-Healing Touch Theme’ is closed to new replies.