- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 12 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
For reference, my website URL is http://www.oldstatestaffing.com
1. My navigation buttons at the top link to blog pages, not to secondary websites. I would like these to be normal pages, without the Edit button & “Archives” and “Meta” sections on the right side of the page.
2. How do I make the “Old State Blog” section on the homepage clickable, linking to my WordPress blog?
3. How do I add my social media icons to my header? Also, currently the “Google Plus” icon is showing as “Google” – What is the Google + name so it shows a G+ instead of a “g”?
4. The “Contact Us” form on the homepage is not working. I have tried different email addresses and have not otherwise edited the code for this section.
5. How do I remove the homepage slider from secondary pages (like “domestic employers”). The homepage slider is showing up on these non-homepage pages right now.
1. Kindly edit the page and select Full Width template from right sidebar.
2. What do you mean by this?
3. Where do you want to add social media icons in header? Kindly change
4. Kindly use Contact Form 7 plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider > Inner Page Slider and change it to hide.
Michelle Frechette Today we are going to list the interview of Michelle Frechette from Hilton, New York. She is a Photographer at Click Happy Designs, […]
To create effective landing page there are some rules one should follow: Landing Page is a page made for a specific audience with one very […]
If you have decided on the migration of e-commerce website, you are most probably already familiar with this. When you migrate any website, it is […]