- October 4, 2017 at 8:29 pm #84775awcMemberMember since: September 24, 2017
- Topics: 2
- Replies: 4
- Total: 6
For reference, my website URL is http://www.oldstatestaffing.com
1. My navigation buttons at the top link to blog pages, not to secondary websites. I would like these to be normal pages, without the Edit button & “Archives” and “Meta” sections on the right side of the page.
2. How do I make the “Old State Blog” section on the homepage clickable, linking to my WordPress blog?
3. How do I add my social media icons to my header? Also, currently the “Google Plus” icon is showing as “Google” – What is the Google + name so it shows a G+ instead of a “g”?
4. The “Contact Us” form on the homepage is not working. I have tried different email addresses and have not otherwise edited the code for this section.
5. How do I remove the homepage slider from secondary pages (like “domestic employers”). The homepage slider is showing up on these non-homepage pages right now.
Thank you!October 5, 2017 at 7:06 am #84813Forum ModeratorParticipantMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 23532
- Total: 23532
1. Kindly edit the page and select Full Width template from right sidebar.
2. What do you mean by this?
3. Where do you want to add social media icons in header? Kindly change
4. Kindly use Contact Form 7 plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
Kindly go to Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider > Inner Page Slider and change it to hide.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.