Upgraded to SKTBIZ pro and my slider, sections, etc are default.

Home Forums SKT Biz/Corp Theme Support Upgraded to SKTBIZ pro and my slider, sections, etc are default.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cheryle BernardCheryle Bernard
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Upgraded to SKTBIZ pro and my slider, sections, etc are default.   Shouldn’t my work from the free version show up in the PRO?????   I only wanted the PRO features not to have to redo all of my work.

Cheryle BernardCheryle Bernard
    • Topics: 1

I am currently using the free version of SKTBIZ.  I just purchase PRO.  How can I install so that my slider, sections, etc don’t turn into the default ones?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Replied to you via email.

Regards,
    Shri

Vicki GarciaVicki Garcia
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

I am having this same issue after purchasing Pro, can you please supply the fix?

Keymaster

Hi,

SKT Biz Pro is a different theme altogether than SKT Biz free version. However what you can do is copy the contents of the section and background colors into SKT Biz Pro from the free section. Similarly Slider images as well.

Because SKT Biz Pro supports shortcodes and is more complex plus with a slight change framework considers it as a new theme and since data saves in a little different way we had no choice but to keep the 2 themes separate.

But the sections code from free pasted into Pro will work. Similarly slider images.

Regards,
    Shri

Adeline JoAdeline Jo
    • Topics: 0
    • Total: 1

Hello,

Has the importing/exporting function been completed yet? I would like to export my SKT Photo Session theme to the Pro version urgently. I noticed that you’ve mentioned someone is in the works, I hope there is a solution to that because re-doing all the work is insane!

Keymaster

Hi,

Understand. Actually there were security reasons why we couldn’t do the export import feature. Security can’t be ignored for features. What we can do here is set up your theme options from free to Pro (hardly should take 10 mins time) for you.

Send us an email: [email protected] with your website url and WordPress admin details.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgraded to SKTBIZ pro and my slider, sections, etc are default.’ is closed to new replies.