- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by .
- The topic ‘Upgrade from Free to Pro version’ is closed to new replies.
People keep on asking this question and also have some myths and confusions about the same and hence we thought we should add this into our support forum for anyone to check it and understand how this process work:
1. My entire data is lost: This is the first myth which people have. When you activate the free theme you get back to where you were. Activating Pro doesn’t carry forward the homepage settings. Reason is free is via Appearance>Customize whereas Pro is via Appearance>Theme Options.
Secondly Pro has lots of more options than free to carry it forward. In Free you can select pages on the homepage boxes via Appearance>Customize.
Whereas on Pro you can select it via Appearance>Theme Options.
2. Theme Options: Consider checking this video which gives you an idea where to check theme options and how to use it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
3. I have to redo the entire website: Another myth people have is that they have to redo the entire website.
This is wrong. Only theme options area and the homepage which appear from sections need to be redone.
Rest entire website, data of pages, inner pages, posts, media everything remains intact. Only homepage sections area via Appearance>Theme Options>Sections need to be set up.
For a better prospect in the digital marketplace, it is outright necessary that every business should deploy the mobile responsive website as early as possible. […]
Write faster content is what we want always for our WordPress blog and this article tries to explore them. Blogs are nowadays much more than […]
One of the most important principles and advantages of working on the Internet is automation. It is automation that allows us to increase labor productivity […]