Unable to get Social Media Icons and Section layouts to display Cut N Style Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes Unable to get Social Media Icons and Section layouts to display Cut N Style Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RoystonRoyston
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 9

I have upgraded to the pro version of Cut N Style but for some reason I am unable to view the various sections. I would like to customise the 7 sections but I just cannot get them to appear on my page. I also want to edit the contact form and the services boxes in the side bar but cannot seem to find the widget part to edit. As far as I am aware I have done the upgrade correctly but just cannot seem to find parts of the template I need to access. Please can you advise. I have looked at the support documentation but cannot help but think that some of the template facilities are now missing.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Royston,

Kindly go to Settings>>Reading>>Select your latest posts

By select this you will be able to show sections on the homepage.

Regards,
    Shri

RoystonRoyston
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 9

Thanks I have tried this and still no luck getting the standard sections to display.

Also still having problems showing the social media icons. I have dropped in the short code where I want them to appear but only the short code text appears. The short code does not seem to want to work in a widget area.

I also ended up updating the default template as could not get access to the widget elements being shown on there to configure them.

Any further advice on getting this to work correctly appreciated.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Royston,

Kindly Send us email: [email protected] with your WordPress admin details and URL of the site. we will check the problem and resolve.

NOTE: Kindly mention the issue in the email.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.