two issues holding back completion of website

Home Forums All Other Themes two issues holding back completion of website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SethSeth
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 11

My original thread seems to have disappeared, though I can still find the post where I asked a previous question.

1. I have a client who wants testimonials in a right sidebar, rotating. There doesn’t seem to be a widget to drag there, and enabling the sidebar doesn’t seem to put it in the correct spot, either.

2. The customization panel on the left side doesn’t display properly. I either have to scroll WAY down to see options, or the options don’t display properly at all. This makes it difficult – in some cases impossible – to make changes to the site. With other themes on other sites of mine, this panel displays just fine.

I’m desperate for help on two things and I’m getting some kind of run-around. I was told to email my credentials in this very forum. Then, I got an email telling me that instead, I should post in the forum. Help? BTW, if you want me to contact you directly about these issues, supply me with a direct email address – I won’t send login credentials through a web form. I refuse. And I didn’t send them the last time.

SethSeth
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 11

Just replied to a direct email that was a response to my reply to the form letter telling me not to email (if that makes any sense). Still, keeping a forum thread on these issues may help others – so maybe when we find a solution we should post it here?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

The 2 problems/issues were solved Seth.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.