TWITTER WIDGET button

Home Forums IT Consultant Support TWITTER WIDGET button

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    angelo la rosaangelo la rosa
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 17
    • Total: 24

The Twitter widget is loaded by this script tag on line 83 in the HTML source of my website:

<script type=’text/javascript’ src=’http://www.mydomain.it/wp/wp-content/themes/complete/assets/js/complete.js?ver=1′></script>

I want to block it, in which file do I find this script you can change it?
    Thanks

Participant

I apologize, I want to find the file that contains the script only on the complete pro-theme

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

It will include a lot of other assests as well. So kindly if you want to remove twitter kindly remove the widget by adding some widget of your own and replacing our default twitter widget.

Lastly you already know the place of that js file kindly open it up using FTP and check the lines of twitter. But i recommend not doing anything to it unless you are a developer.

Regards,
    Shri

Participant

I do not know the place of that js file kindly, but I think I know how to correct it for the user to decide whether or not activate. Can you help me by indicating the name of the file that contains the script politely?
    kind regards

Participant

I forgot, I have already tried to take away all the plugin and widget to disable all but the cookie “twitter button” it is always active. I’m Italian and I have to delete or stop it.

Keymaster

Hmm. Okay kindly send us email here: sktthemes.net/contact we will remove its reference on Monday Send us WordPress admin details and URL of the site.

Regards,
    Shri

Participant

You will really do a kindness if you give me a help in this way to the site (www.fiorellarustici.it). Keep in mind though that now I often use your themes and will buy more because they do not contain errors. I would like therefore help in the direction of becoming independent if I were to purchase another theme that has even the uncontrollable cookies with cookiebot.com. I’ll study the php but I have a step at a time. Thanks for the help, Best regards. At the link http://sktthemes.net/contact I send now my mail.

Keymaster

Okay will answer via email.

Regards,
    Shri

Participant

Can I ask another favor? As I have no idea of the change made by you on the complete pro theme that I purchased and installed, and since I live and work in Italy, could I have the same theme ready to be installed for another possible site with the change already made? Thanks. Regards.
    Angelo La Rosa

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

You can download your changed theme via ftp from your server and install it elsewhere.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.