Top Bar Information code not working after change

Home Forums Handy Theme Support Top Bar Information code not working after change

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gigi FernandoGigi Fernando
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 27
    • Total: 37

Hello,
    I am using the HandyMan theme for a new site build and when customizing the “phone” “address” and facebook business page link, it totally changes it and doesn’t show properly. I have since removed it because I tried multiple times to fix it without success. Can I give you access to the site to make this change or can you give me the proper code to put back in?

Appreciate your assistance as always. Love this theme.

Oh and also, my logo is bigger in height than the space allowed for the logo. Is there anyway to increase the space? If not, I will just type out the name in that spot and apply the logo within the sliders. With this in mind, when you look at the site at the following link, I typed in the business name and there is no space inbetween the words, it meshed it all together, why is that? Can we get this fixed as well.

https://cardinalspropaint.com (I have a coming soon landing page up now) but if you email me, I will give you access to the back end.

Thank You very much
    Gigi

Participant

I forgot one more thing I can’t figure out, if you scroll down to “15 Years of Experience” with an appointment form next to it……I can’t seem to change the yellow color circles to the red/orange that I’m using.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Your website is on under construction mode. Therefore we are unable to check the issue.

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Keymaster
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

https://nimb.ws/KzVJQ0

Adress Code
    <i class="fa fa-home"></i> <strong>Street 238,52 tempor</strong><span>Donec ultricies mattis nulla</span>

Phone Number Code
    <i class="fa fa-phone"></i><strong>0789 256 321</strong> <span>[email protected]</span>

done

Participant

Hi again, on this same site CardinalsProPaint.com I just completed and finished the site on Sunday, it was fine and then an hour later, the entire site went down. I have no clue why. Everything was fine that day. Can you please go in and see if there is a plugin or optimization that is corrupting this site. I have your email. I will send you an email now to check this out for me with the logins again.

Thank You
    Gigi 🙂

Appreciate all your support

Hi,

We checked, your website is working fine now.

See screenshot of your website:
    https://ibb.co/KbRW5nz

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Yes, I got it back up and working yesterday with my hosting company.

????

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.