- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I just installed the Build theme:
I wish to change the current color scheme to a red/black one but it does not stick. I changed everything in:
– Appearance – Customize – Basic – Color Options and make changes there but they do not affect anything.
– I even disabled the Elementor Color Scheme
– I even tried changing the color scheme on Elementor, nothing works
– Not even the Section Blocks Button unfortunatelly.
I followed the documentation but get no results. Have tested in Incognito mode as well.
Do you have any ideas, am I missing something?
The site is currently in construction mode.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
Web Hosting is an exceptionally focused market with all the ground-breaking innovation accessible finding the correct arrangement can be unwieldy. Web hosts can offer you […]
We have put all our expertise and professional skills to dig out the best mass media WordPress themes for mass media and news portals, magazine […]
Making the right choice while developing a website gives you high rankings in the business world. But if your footsteps only fail and lack behind […]