- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I just installed the Build theme:
I wish to change the current color scheme to a red/black one but it does not stick. I changed everything in:
– Appearance – Customize – Basic – Color Options and make changes there but they do not affect anything.
– I even disabled the Elementor Color Scheme
– I even tried changing the color scheme on Elementor, nothing works
– Not even the Section Blocks Button unfortunatelly.
I followed the documentation but get no results. Have tested in Incognito mode as well.
Do you have any ideas, am I missing something?
The site is currently in construction mode.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
Introduction The popularity of WordPress is not something we can ignore. We’ve known it as the best solution that any developer can use to setup […]
This fact cannot be negated that transferring the website to a new host can prove to be really stressful and tiring. However, if you follow […]
In a number of cases, sidebars are perceived as blocks of the site where all sorts of things can be found. As a rule, a […]