- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I just installed the Build theme:
I wish to change the current color scheme to a red/black one but it does not stick. I changed everything in:
– Appearance – Customize – Basic – Color Options and make changes there but they do not affect anything.
– I even disabled the Elementor Color Scheme
– I even tried changing the color scheme on Elementor, nothing works
– Not even the Section Blocks Button unfortunatelly.
I followed the documentation but get no results. Have tested in Incognito mode as well.
Do you have any ideas, am I missing something?
The site is currently in construction mode.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
The article explains backend website development procedure and process and how you should prioritise your efforts to get maximum efficiency and productivity. We have all […]
Every modern copywriter wants to write cold emails. And why not? These cold emails generate gross sales with the right content and structure. We know […]
You are very welcome to check this wonderful assemblage of the best mining company WordPress themes devoted to the promotion of mining and excavation, welding […]