- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I just installed the Build theme:
I wish to change the current color scheme to a red/black one but it does not stick. I changed everything in:
– Appearance – Customize – Basic – Color Options and make changes there but they do not affect anything.
– I even disabled the Elementor Color Scheme
– I even tried changing the color scheme on Elementor, nothing works
– Not even the Section Blocks Button unfortunatelly.
I followed the documentation but get no results. Have tested in Incognito mode as well.
Do you have any ideas, am I missing something?
The site is currently in construction mode.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
If you are a designer, you are more likely to consider typography as the foundation of any website design. Not only selecting the fonts but […]
For your WordPress site, a Google featured snippet can be highly useful. The featured snippets come as highlighted results for Google searches that users often […]
The Invalid JSON Error in WordPress is quite a drawback for WordPress users while working. This error tends to appear while you are editing WordPress […]