- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I just installed the Build theme:
I wish to change the current color scheme to a red/black one but it does not stick. I changed everything in:
– Appearance – Customize – Basic – Color Options and make changes there but they do not affect anything.
– I even disabled the Elementor Color Scheme
– I even tried changing the color scheme on Elementor, nothing works
– Not even the Section Blocks Button unfortunatelly.
I followed the documentation but get no results. Have tested in Incognito mode as well.
Do you have any ideas, am I missing something?
The site is currently in construction mode.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
Ways to make money from your design skills and UI/UX skills Designing isn’t an easy skill, one should have strong potentiality if one knows how […]
Email newsletters are some of the most preferred methods of communicating with customers and building your brand. A carefully designed newsletter can help to supply […]
Social Media Strategies for improving engagements on digital platforms Now, in the modern era, people are engaging more in digital platforms. After all, this made […]