The Featured Image Not show up in the Post Page and Mobile Menu Not Centered

Home Forums IT Consultant Support The Featured Image Not show up in the Post Page and Mobile Menu Not Centered

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mjimji
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

We purchased the theme of Play School Pro. However, we hit some problems that must be resolved as soon as possible.

1. The featured image does not show up in the post page. That is very odd.

2. Mobile menu pushes all the menu items to the right of the screen when using a mobile phone to view the site. It should be centered.

Before we placed the order we checked with your people. We were informed that the issues will be resolved with no problems. Now, we need to resolve them soonest.

Minda
    Senior IT Consultant

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL please?

Regards,
    Dave

mjimji

Our site has not been approved by the management and has not been launched yet. I am a developer too. I would be grateful if you could let me know how to do it by myself.

Minda

mjimji

We are testing the theme for our first school project. There are many others to follow. Please provide your support in a professional way instead of doing it remotely for us. We would like to reduce your support efforts in the future too.

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

mjimji

Hi, Dave:
    We are very confused by your reply. The listed two issues are very obvious in your theme.

1. The featured image does not show up in the post page. That is very odd.
    This problem comes with your theme. You can find it out by trying it on your own site. It happens to anyone who uses this theme. Why do you need our screen shot to show this problem to you. I’ve checked post page elements. The WordPress built-in class of “wp-post-image” does not exist at all.

2. Mobile menu pushes all the menu items to the right of the screen when using a mobile phone to view the site. It should be centered.
    This issue is the result of theme design. Why do you need our screen shot to show this issue to you?

It seems your support is poor, not as professional as we had expected. We may have to seek refund of our purchase made if you continue to avoid needed support.

Minda

Hi,

Okay, kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email: [email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Francisco Rubén Jorquera VillarroelFrancisco Rubén Jorquera Villarroel
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 65
    • Total: 90

Hello, the same thing happens to me, I need to show the default image of the Post called .wp-post-image in the url https://valeria.blue/ that uses the SKT Shudh theme Version: pro5.0 I need that when opening the post The image that I added as a “Featured Image” when creating the post is seen at the bottom of the post using all the available width.
    Currently I was able to apply the desired filters in the CSS customizer, but I have not been able to get it to display within the post

In the custom CSS I have this code:

.wp-post-image {
    display: yes;
    filter: grayscale(40%) brightness(60%) sepia(60%);
    }

Hi Francisco,

Required WP admin login details for adding post featured image at the bottom of the post content.

This can only be done via coder.

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Hi Francisco,

This is done. Kindly check and confirm.

https://valeria.blue/peschanaya/

Here we set the post Featured Image at the bottom of the post content kindly see given url.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.