the art

Home Forums All Other Themes the art

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zainab GurkaZainab Gurka
    Participant
    • Topics: 101
    • Replies: 91
    • Total: 192

Hello,

I had created div below the slider but the problem is there is always a gap between the div….i gave width size also but of no use…description is going on the right side…. below is the coding of div

<div style=”background-color:#CCC”>
    <div style=”width:50%px; height:250px; padding:5px 0px 0 50px;float:left;”>
    <iframe width=”250px” height=”165px” align=”middle” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bbKjWCSwwQo?rel=0&controls=1&showinfo=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

<div style=”width:50%; height:250px; padding:2px 0 0 0;float:right; background-color:#CCC;”><h3 align=”center”>THE FINEST SURFACE FOR ALL THE SPORTS</h3>
    <h6 align=”center”>Go Sportz offers consultancy for setting up sports facilities from the infrastructure requirements to even helping set up training programs & provide coaching staff as well.<h6>
    </div>

<div style=”clear:both;”></div>
    </div>

i m trying on my subdomain: www.noor.noordigital.in

kindly help if possible

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Zainab,

Add this code:

<div style=”background-color:#CCC”>
    <div class="center">
    <div style=”width:auto; height:250px; padding:5px 0px 0 50px;float:left;”>
    <iframe width=”250px” height=”165px” align=”middle” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bbKjWCSwwQo?rel=0&controls=1&showinfo=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

<div style=”width:65%; height:250px; padding:2px 0 0 0; float:left; background-color:#CCC;”>
    <h3 align=”center”>THE FINEST SURFACE FOR ALL THE SPORTS</h3>
    <h6 align=”center”>Go Sportz offers consultancy for setting up sports facilities from the infrastructure requirements to even helping set up training programs & provide coaching staff as well.</h6>
    </div>

<div style=”clear:both;”></div>
    </div>
    </div>

Regards,
    Dave

Zainab GurkaZainab Gurka
    Participant

Thx Dave for your kind reply…..

but the problem is still not solved i want video on left side and description on right side but with this above code the description is going down …..so what would be the other option….kindly help for the same

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Zainab,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Zainab GurkaZainab Gurka
    Participant

Hello,

I have created one Sub domain www.gosportz.noordigital.in
    In that i have added table below the slider but the problem is it is not responsive and the coding for the same is as below:

<table width=”100%” height=”300″>
    <tr>
    <td width=”25%” height=”auto” align=”center”><iframe width=”300″ height=”165″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bbKjWCSwwQo?rel=0&controls=1&showinfo=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
    </td>
    <td width=”75%” height=”200″ align=”center”><h4>THE FINEST SURFACE FOR ALL THE SPORTS<h4>
    <p>Go Sportz offers consultancy for setting up sports facilities from the infrastructure requirements to even helping set up training programs & provide coaching staff as well.<p>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>

If possible can you help me to make it responsive

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.