- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I would like to do some adjustments on my testimonials wrap, on Home page:
1. I would like to include the logo of the client (even if I included it in the testimonial file, it is not displayed in the theme)
2. The name of the company doesn’t work to be so small, in the right of the screen, in red, since the name of the person is on the left (the name of the company should be below the name, in bold)
3. The number of seconds that it is displayed is too short (it’s not possible to read even half). I would like to change the rotation speed to double the time, minimum.
How can I do does changes?
The third point answer is given here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/it-consultant-pro-how-to-adjust-testimonial-transition-timing/#post-26099
For the first point it would mean a coding change and 2nd point we need to see your website URL.
You can also replace our shortcode of testimonials and instead use a different testimonial plugin altogether for better customization.
For a web designer, the most difficult yet interesting work is to make a selection between colors. Mistakenly, if you choose the wrong colors for […]
Free WordPress themes for novelists listed below Writing is a journey in itself. You might be a prolific writer who has been around for years […]
List of free WordPress gaming themes provided. In the modern world, gaming is becoming more popular than any other industry. It’s becoming one of the […]