- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I would like to do some adjustments on my testimonials wrap, on Home page:
1. I would like to include the logo of the client (even if I included it in the testimonial file, it is not displayed in the theme)
2. The name of the company doesn’t work to be so small, in the right of the screen, in red, since the name of the person is on the left (the name of the company should be below the name, in bold)
3. The number of seconds that it is displayed is too short (it’s not possible to read even half). I would like to change the rotation speed to double the time, minimum.
How can I do does changes?
The third point answer is given here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/it-consultant-pro-how-to-adjust-testimonial-transition-timing/#post-26099
For the first point it would mean a coding change and 2nd point we need to see your website URL.
You can also replace our shortcode of testimonials and instead use a different testimonial plugin altogether for better customization.
Whether you want to start a website for your artistry work, office, paint house, or a simple blog. Your theme should be based on a […]
Developing a website is hard work, that’s a given but thanks to platforms like WordPress who have more or less automated the process, you should […]
When it comes to setting up a website for your business, you may want to scope out your competition and check out what they are […]