- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I would like to do some adjustments on my testimonials wrap, on Home page:
1. I would like to include the logo of the client (even if I included it in the testimonial file, it is not displayed in the theme)
2. The name of the company doesn’t work to be so small, in the right of the screen, in red, since the name of the person is on the left (the name of the company should be below the name, in bold)
3. The number of seconds that it is displayed is too short (it’s not possible to read even half). I would like to change the rotation speed to double the time, minimum.
How can I do does changes?
The third point answer is given here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/it-consultant-pro-how-to-adjust-testimonial-transition-timing/#post-26099
For the first point it would mean a coding change and 2nd point we need to see your website URL.
You can also replace our shortcode of testimonials and instead use a different testimonial plugin altogether for better customization.
A colorful collection of the best baby store WordPress themes is showcased in this article for kids stores and shops, online baby stores, game stores […]
Do you want to create your taxi transport and car rental business site? Are you looking for the best theme that facilitates your website? If, […]
WordPress has been around for 15 years now it’s not going anywhere but up the ladder and you can expect fascinating WordPress trends in 2021. […]