Telecom Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Telecom Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Melanie BennettMelanie Bennett
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 9

Hi Team,
    I have just installed the Telecom theme and imported demo contents. Have done NOTHING ELSE yet to the site (YET!!).

…but the live website on my server is not looking the same as the demo from your site?

On the provided Demo on your website: the “bubble” type divider between slider and main contents and contents and footer in your demo stretches across the screen – in the live version as it has installed on my website this divider seeems to be centered, not stretched as the bubbles do not go across full screen and there is a straight line at either end of the divider?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30666
    • Total: 30666

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL?

Regards,
    Chris

Melanie BennettMelanie Bennett
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 9

Hi Chris.

It’s all good. I choose a different theme (web designer) which is actually working better for me now anyways as it suits the needs of my website better.

….still got one slight issue though – is there a shortcode for the testimonials section that came with this theme for all testimonials to display “nicely” on a page?
    I’ve got 5 on the slider on the home page, but want a “see more” button and the rest on a page – but when I use shortcode [testimonials] they display like a list of blog posts which is not very pretty. I would prefer them to display more like the slider in boxes?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30666
    • Total: 30666

Hi,

Okay, Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.