Support and Adventure Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Support and Adventure Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JamesJames
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 14

I posted that I had a problem loading the Adventure theme and was told, “This can only be done via coder.” First, this kind of defeats the whole business model of the industry let alone SKT Themes doesn’t it? Next, I was told to send the URL/Login info via a contact form, which I did.

There is no way to check the status of a ‘ticket’ to even know if it was accepted, as I received no confirmation email. All emails sent to me are from a ‘noreply’ email so, your communication line is at best two one-way systems with no confirmation email to your client, me. As a service provider myself and a client of yours, I think you need to rethink your support model.

What is my support request status; accepted, in-work, awaiting maintenance or simply lost?

Sonnal SinhaSonnal Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6963
    • Total: 6973

Hi James,

We are shifting office and hence this week has been tough on us as well.

Responding ASAP to this post or the original one.

Regards,
    Shri

JamesJames
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 14

Ok, it has been a since July 18th since I sent the second support request for you to load the Adventure theme seeing that we (your customers) can’t do that. My client liked that one but, what good is it if I can’t load it and you won’t?

Sonnal SinhaSonnal Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6963
    • Total: 6973

We did try logging into your account and as a reply to the original post sending it here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/adventure-theme-2/#post-77973 did ask you to send us the FTP details because we couldn’t find what’s wrong.

Also 500 internal server is never a WordPress theme problem but the problem with either WordPress installation or the hosting server.

In normal cases WordPress themes and plugins always work. We did try to support you even though its not a WordPress theme support related query and did ask you back something which wasn’t provided and hence couldn’t proceed further.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.