- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1. I try to change the Section titles from H2 to H1 via CSS. I Found in the style.css the line
Must I change here something?
Or do you have a custom css code for changimg the section titles?
2. Can I use the section titles as anchor?
I use the front page with 6 section
I want to jump from the menu to “Team” – (section 4)
So can I use a Link like https://physioimpuls.de/section4 ?
Or must I set anchor points?
1. H2 to H1 via CSS?? didn’t quite understand what you want.
2. This issue was resolved from our end.
1. again: Every Home Section have a Section Title, this Title is predefined as h2.
Is it possible to change this h2 to h1? How can I do this?
2. >>This issue was resolved from our end
Fine, but where can I find a documentation or how to for this feature? Or can you give me an example?
Check here: physioimpuls.de/#section9
An email from WordPress in your inbox: “Some plugins have automatically updated to their latest versions on your site. No further action is needed on […]
The biggest problem with the beginners on WordPress of the post editor is that they cannot spell check their written blog. This is one the […]
Have you lost your WordPress Admin Password? Want to Reset WordPress Admin Password? If yes, so connect with this page and get to know the […]