- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1. I try to change the Section titles from H2 to H1 via CSS. I Found in the style.css the line
Must I change here something?
Or do you have a custom css code for changimg the section titles?
2. Can I use the section titles as anchor?
I use the front page with 6 section
I want to jump from the menu to “Team” – (section 4)
So can I use a Link like https://physioimpuls.de/section4 ?
Or must I set anchor points?
1. H2 to H1 via CSS?? didn’t quite understand what you want.
2. This issue was resolved from our end.
1. again: Every Home Section have a Section Title, this Title is predefined as h2.
Is it possible to change this h2 to h1? How can I do this?
2. >>This issue was resolved from our end
Fine, but where can I find a documentation or how to for this feature? Or can you give me an example?
Check here: physioimpuls.de/#section9
The best free political WordPress themes available on the internet Politicians are a medium of communication for the people who got them elected to constitute […]
Free WordPress landing page themes listed below: Unlike the website’s main page, landing pages are essential to give the customer a full piece of information […]
We have revealed some of the most beautiful WordPress themes for free. There are many choices in the market to select any one of the […]