Strong Pro Issues

Home Forums All Other Themes Strong Pro Issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeff PruittJeff Pruitt
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

I like the template but have a few issues I need help resolving:

1. When browsing on a phone the 3-bar menu does nothing when clicked.
    2. I added custom CSS so that the phone icon wouldn’t overlap the email address when in tablet and/or mobile mode. But now the spacing is off when using a desktop browser. How can I change such that the custom css only applies to tablet and phone browsing:
      .phonenumber { margin-left:0px;}
      .phonenumber i { left:-70px;}
    3. The footer looks right when in landscape mode on mobile but gets cutoff when in portrait mode on mobile

www.316crossfit.com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30677
    • Total: 30677

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Jeff PruittJeff Pruitt
    Participant

Dave,

1. The first issue had no screenshot required. Clicking the menu button from any mobile device does nothing.
    2. A picture of the 2nd issue regarding extra space between the phone icon and the contact info in desktop mode is here – https://ibb.co/HDBchx4
    3. I can add another image on a separate post if you’d like for the footer. The issue is that in portrait mode on mobile the footer is chopped.

Issue #1 is the biggest concern at this point as the site isn’t navigable on mobile without a working menu button.

Thank You

Jeff

Hi,

1. The first issue had no screenshot required. Clicking the menu button from any mobile device does nothing.

Ans: Kindly check for conflicting plugins disable all of the plugins and see if it works.

If its working fine then some plugin is conflicting. Activate them one by one to find out which one is causing problems.

2. A picture of the 2nd issue regarding extra space between the phone icon and the contact info in desktop mode is here

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.phonenumber i {
        left: -15px;
    }

3. I can add another image on a separate post if you’d like for the footer. The issue is that in portrait mode on mobile the footer is chopped.

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    #footer .rowfooter {
        margin: 20px 0 !important;
    }
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Jeff PruittJeff Pruitt
    Participant

Thanks Dave!

All is well now. It was the SKT Templates plugin causing issue #1

Hi,

If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sktthemes.org

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.