Strong Pro and WooCommerce

Home Forums All Other Themes Strong Pro and WooCommerce

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NicolaNicola
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

I am using the Strong Pro theme and have just installed WooCommerce. This theme is supposed to be WooCommerce ready but it isn’t. The display of the shop pages is awful. The thumbnails and columns are tiny and all bunched up at the side. It is not using the responsive columns that the theme uses and as far as I can see the post-woo.php is not being used for either the shop page or a single product.

There is a woocommerce.php file in the theme, which WooCommerce informs me is overriding the usual native templates. This doesn’t seem to be doing anything apart from calling the WooCommerce function. What is the point? How can I get the styles and shop set up looking good, when it is already supposed to be set up. As you can tell, I was hoping for a quick set up for WooCommerce and this is far from it as it looks like I am going to have to set up the templates myself.

Please tell me if I am missing a setting somewhere or if there is an easy solution to this problem.
    Thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Nicola,

Your 1 year support for theme has expired. To continue receiving support for another year kindly subscribe for just $18: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=E6MFAFM4T6RDL

Once paid we will again renew your support for 1 year.

We will then fix the above issues for you.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.