- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I followed your advice about the blog, but still have issues. Here is the thing:
1) I created a virgin page with the blog format full-width, and even after creating it and publish it, this blog is not shown automatically in the menu.
2) Your prior response suggests that I need to drag every blog I create to the menu, that is not logical to me, I haven’t seen that in with other pages.
3) The post that is shown in the exceptiona theme as “posts”, should be fed by the blog. In other wordpress themes is the way it is.
My only concern should be to publish a blog, and this blog, should be able to be shown in the menu automatically.
And thanks for the fast response provided so far.
As can be seen on your website: This is link to your blog: http://modernaccounting4smallbiz.com/news/discount-for-new-clients/
And also under Business Tips coder has set up 3 more pages blog left, right and full.
How do Human Rights WordPress Themes contribute to visually impactful advocacy websites? Human rights are influenced by the legal industry that carries core qualities as […]
What are the key features of popular Free WordPress Blog Templates for content creators? The internet is a great place to share your opinion on […]
What unique design features do Tobacco WordPress Themes offer for tobacco-related websites? Are you thinking about reinvigorating the looks and appearance of your tobacco website? […]