Spa Theme different issues

Home Forums All Other Themes Spa Theme different issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alexandra MorganAlexandra Morgan
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 6

Hello,
    I posted in the forum asking for support last week, and for some reason my post doesn’t show anymore?!
    I had emailed you, as I am paying for the extension of the support, but you asked me to post here in the forum instead. So here it goes again:

Website URL: americanlashlounge.com

As I have added another image to the slider I ran into the following issue:
    With three images I should have three pagination signs (dots in my case), but I have 6!!!! Why and what can I do to make this change back to the amount of images my slider shows?
    Also, The first image loading always shows distorted first, then the second image “slides in” and the images look proportional again…. Not pretty!

Also: what are the perfect dimensions for gallery images? From what I think, it should all be “square” dimensions?! but which size would be recommended by you?

Thank you in advance,
    Kind regards and stay healthy!

Alexandra Morgan

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

1. As I have added another image to the slider I ran into the following issue??

Ans: This is plugin conflicting issue.

I think this is happening due to plugin conflicting.

Kindly check for conflicting plugins disable all of the plugins and see if it works.

If its working fine then some plugin is conflicting. Activate them one by one to find out which one is causing problems.

2. what are the perfect dimensions for gallery images? From what I think, it should all be “square” dimensions?! but which size would be recommended by you?

Ans: Kindly show us the WooCommerce page URLs where you want the changes to happen.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hello Dave,
    Thank you for your help. I checked on the plugins and found the one that caused the issue. It’s called Smush and it’s used to reduce file size. Is there a different plugin you can recommend for that purpose?
    On the second issue….. it’s not for WooCommerce, …it is just the photo gallery to show clients our work
    Thank you,
    Kind regards
    Alexandra

Hi,

On the second issue??

Ans: Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hello Dave,
    yes, the second issue (see above)

My question was:
    what are the perfect dimensions for gallery images? From what I think, it should all be “square” dimensions?! but which size would be recommended by you?

and your answer to that was:
    Kindly show us the WooCommerce page URLs where you want the changes to happen.

My answer to that was:
    it’s not for WooCommerce, …it is just the photo gallery to show clients our work

There are no screen shots for that, I am trying different sizes, but I find that when I use rectangular images, they will show distorted and only images that are square look alright.
    What is the perfect dimension?

Thank you for your patience with me

Kind regards

Alexandra

Hi,

Okay, galley image size is 390x310px.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.