Slideshow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dylan KeeferDylan Keefer
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 5

I am trying to create showcase pages to display a specific jobs images in the slideshow. My question is there a way to do this and not having it effect the homepage slider. I would really like to have the option of using different sliders on different pages I choose. If this is not possible is there a possibility of this being introduced in a later version.

Thank you

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Latest version has the possibility to have featured image (separate image) in each inner page.

Will that do good for you?

Regards,
    Shri

Dylan KeeferDylan Keefer
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 5

I am not sure I understand what you mean because adding a featured image doesn’t do anything from what I can tell.

Did you understand what I was trying to do based on my first message? I am trying to have the slider display certain images on certain pages or if that is not possible then maybe just a fullscreen static image for certain pages.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Dylan,

Kindly do the following:

Given you re-access to the theme. Kindly download the theme from here:
    sktthemes.net/my-account/

Theme Instructions after download:

Kindly visit Appearance>Themes>Activate some other theme for the time being.

Then click on old Pro theme and delete it. Don’t worry deleting the theme doesn’t delete its settings at all.

Then visit Appearance>Themes>Add New and upload the zip you just downloaded of the new theme.

And Activate.

That’s it. Hope you enjoy the updated latest theme.

Once done you will be able to set featured image for each page and set up static images for inner pages.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.