Slider link disappears on mobile view

Home Forums All Other Themes Slider link disappears on mobile view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frank LangvaFrank Langva
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

I’m using the SKT Adventure theme, and on the frontpage I’m using the built in slider.

For each image there is a title, some text and a link. However, on the mobile version of the slider the describing text and the link is hidden, and there is no way to navigate from the slider-image to the accompanying page that you want the user to navigate to. Is there a configuration or a code-fix that can be done to bring back the link also when the page breaks for a smaller screen on a tablet or phone? Without a responsive design that keeps navigation through the slider, there is not much value in it for the mobile user.

Try for yourself at https://365fri.no, where you narrow the window to simulate a phone, and observe the red button/link disapearing when the display breaks for mobile view.

Thanks in advance

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    .slidedesc, .slidebtn { display:table !important;}
    .slidedesc { padding:10px 0 15px;}
    .nivo-controlNav { bottom:-15px;}
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Frank LangvaFrank Langva
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, the css-alterations didn’t fix the problem.

I have previously received another css to fix another problem on the site. I doubt these interfere with eachother, but just in case – here’s a copy of the complete custom css added, included your latest code:

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    .slidedesc, .slidebtn { display:table !important;}
    .slidedesc { padding:10px 0 15px;}
    .nivo-controlNav { bottom:-15px;}
    }
    .sktbuilder-block-feature_ver .skt-builder-block-column-button { display:none !important;}
    .sktbuilder-feature { padding-bottom: 0px important;}

Best regards,
    Frank

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.