- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Using a Pro Version.
1. How can I adjust the height of the slider? I uploaded a smaller image but the slider area has not adjusted. Also, if I remove all slides there will be an empty area on the website.
2. How can I make the regular site pages to have a right sidebar just like blog posts?
For visual go to www.winglobal.ca
Update: I was able to resolve #2 myself, but #1 is still pending for your solution. I got another question.
3. The first item in breadcrumbs is /home but I have no such page. Where can I edit the first breadcrumb link?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
Add this code there:
3. Kindly go to inc/custom-functions.php and change it from there.
Well, well, it is the end of October and the start of November, we are aware of a big day sale that you are waiting […]
A handy collection of the most interactive WordPress themes for multi service websites and blogs, online storefronts and service provision, creative and personal profiles and […]
Below is a useful assemblage of 30 common UX terms every web designer should know in order to realize all his goals and engage his […]