- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Using a Pro Version.
1. How can I adjust the height of the slider? I uploaded a smaller image but the slider area has not adjusted. Also, if I remove all slides there will be an empty area on the website.
2. How can I make the regular site pages to have a right sidebar just like blog posts?
For visual go to www.winglobal.ca
Update: I was able to resolve #2 myself, but #1 is still pending for your solution. I got another question.
3. The first item in breadcrumbs is /home but I have no such page. Where can I edit the first breadcrumb link?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
Add this code there:
3. Kindly go to inc/custom-functions.php and change it from there.
Even though WordPress is the most popular and powerful CMS at present but one needs to be extremely careful while editing and making changes. A […]
Let’s face it, sometimes all you really want to do is focus on publishing your content and promoting your business. The thought of taking on […]
The speed of a website is a very important factor for SEO. For some websites, a single second can result to thousands of dollars gained […]