- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Using a Pro Version.
1. How can I adjust the height of the slider? I uploaded a smaller image but the slider area has not adjusted. Also, if I remove all slides there will be an empty area on the website.
2. How can I make the regular site pages to have a right sidebar just like blog posts?
For visual go to http://www.winglobal.ca
Update: I was able to resolve #2 myself, but #1 is still pending for your solution. I got another question.
3. The first item in breadcrumbs is /home but I have no such page. Where can I edit the first breadcrumb link?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
Add this code there:
3. Kindly go to inc/custom-functions.php and change it from there.
If you are an aspiring blogger on WordPress, chances are you are following someone else too. He or she may be famous or on similar […]
Are you planning to enhance your website’s usability? Have you heard about navigation menus that are used in WordPress? These menus in WordPress are the […]
The Twitter card is an essential method, that is used for media and by using which you can easily share the contents on any of […]