- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Using a Pro Version.
1. How can I adjust the height of the slider? I uploaded a smaller image but the slider area has not adjusted. Also, if I remove all slides there will be an empty area on the website.
2. How can I make the regular site pages to have a right sidebar just like blog posts?
For visual go to http://www.winglobal.ca
Update: I was able to resolve #2 myself, but #1 is still pending for your solution. I got another question.
3. The first item in breadcrumbs is /home but I have no such page. Where can I edit the first breadcrumb link?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
Add this code there:
3. Kindly go to inc/custom-functions.php and change it from there.
Business marketing nowadays has become much more in competition because of social and online business strategies. A company or a firm, organization as an individual […]
Since column – based websites are very popular at present with their productive content management chances, in this article we have picked out the best […]
The days when you could depend on a static copy on your website to deliver actual results are long gone; these days, your website is […]