Slider Desc font size – Contact info @footer

Home Forums All Other Themes Slider Desc font size – Contact info @footer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WimWim
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 15

Hi Shri
    thanks again for your previous help!

2 minor questions :

URL : http://herman.wereldvanwim.be/

1. Slider – I was trying to adjust the fontsize of the slider description in Theme options->Basic Settings->Slider Caption Colours->Select font size for slider description : and adjust it here – but whatever value I use, the size doesn’t adjust (i’d like to make it somewhat smaller that the text fits correctly)

2. Contact Info @ Footer area :
    – Would like to add the name of the person to be contacted. i.e. value of Theme Options->Footer->Contact Page & Address Title-> value of “Add contact title here”.
    In the footer.php code, I only see reference to the ‘Contact INFO title’ variable…not the name. Can I have this added pls – and if so, how ? 😉

<?php if(!dynamic_sidebar(‘footer-1’)) : ?>
    <div class=”cols-3 widget-column-1″>
    <h5><?php if( of_get_option(‘contactinfotitle’) != ”) { echo of_get_option(‘contactinfotitle’); } ; ?></h5>

<p><?php if( of_get_option(‘address’,true) != ”) { echo of_get_option(‘address’,true) ; } ; ?></p>
    <p><?php if( of_get_option(‘address2’,true) != ”) { echo of_get_option(‘address2’,true) ; } ; ?></p>
    <div class=”phone-no”>
    <?php if( of_get_option(‘phone’,true) != ”){ ?>
    <p><span><?php _e(‘Phone:’,’skt-build’); ?></span><?php echo of_get_option(‘phone’); ?></p>

Thank you!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

I believe the font size should work just fine if not send us WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact mentioning this forum link.

For the footer the contact info area is widget friendly so kindly go to appearance>widgets>footer widget 1 and add your own contact form widget like contact form 7 plugin widget or ninja forms widget plugin and then replace what we have to have your own fields.

Regards,
    Shri

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

This was done.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.